/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Non-Muslim Shoots Up a Houston Mall & Trumpeters Think He's "Muslim"

Search
09-26-2016, 06:39 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Wow, just wow, really, ignorance knows no bounds.

Nathan Desai, a disgruntled lawyer, decides to arm himself to the teeth with numerous weapons in his Porsche (yeah, classy guy!) starts shooting at a grocery store to at a mall strip a few miles away from his apartment today in Houston, Texas. And what do our beloved "Trumpeters" do? They indulge in an ignorance fest of who can take the "I'm the stupidest" award by saying things like He's "Middle Eastern." Uh, no, he's Indian. Then they also say that he's another "Muslim." Uh, no, he's non-Muslim, specifically if you care to research his last name "Desai" a clear indication of Hindu origin. Not that should matter but it does of course because you're not a thing like xenophobic, no, sir, because you're just stating things as they "are" (except not but yes, sir, let's not get bogged down with the inconvenient things because being any type of immigrant is a complete no-no and absolutely unwelcome even though America's white ancestors were immigrants but who gives a good goddamn about that as history was not built on the bodies of anything like the dead native Indians or the ones conveniently living in a reservation, no, sir, because who cares as it was so long ago and we've moved on and into the 21st century!).

Thanks, my fellow Trumpeters, for proving you're not simply a "basket of deplorables" as presidential candidate Hillary Clinton described you but also basket cases whose prejudice in every case takes precedence over a little thing like facts over a developing story and over wishing well for the victims. Not only that, Trumpeters prove themselves more ridiculous by saying things like this shooting is all President Obama and Hillary Clinton's fault. Yes, as lone wolf attacks are entirely predictable and predicated on the actions of White House and thereby the fault of those who have the least chance of discovering them such as the president and presidential nominee because of courrrse some underutilized yet hallowed crystal ball is at their devil-inspired fingertips.

My beloved Trumpeters, if only God had given you half the intelligence and restraint of each of those whom you fondly call "libtard," I might find less reason to deplore your sanctified existence and less opportunity to fondly recall the Biblical proverb, "Though you grind a fool in a mortar, grinding them like grain with a pestle, you will not remove their folly from them."

Toodles, my beloved Trumpeters, I await with bated breath the debate tonight. Let's see if Hillary Clinton God-wiling brushes aside your presidential nominee's dreams to rush to the White House and crushes also your dreams of tomfoolery being a ticket to anywhere but in the history pages as a might-have-been egomaniacal has-been.

My deepest and warmest wishes, Trumpeters, as I know you are continually befuddled with things like cold and hard facts, *hugs*:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
09-26-2016, 06:41 PM
Americans are known to be thicker than two railway sleepers... nothing new here, move along fellas :D

Scimi

Serinity
09-26-2016, 07:47 PM
:salam:

I wonder what one must be on to be able to kill people like that........... not sane people for sure.........

And Allah :swt: knows best.

M.I.A.
09-26-2016, 08:10 PM
business apparently, the news seems to suggest a struggling business..

alhamdulillah..

if your doors are open.. then you know all that walks through them is a test.

...which would drive you nuts probably.

but they just customers!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bosanac
09-26-2016, 08:33 PM
As sad as it is, you can't blame them. Media keeps scaring them with anti Islam reports. They don't know any better

M.I.A.
09-26-2016, 08:38 PM
...and also Muslims keep going nuts and spontaneously combusting..

imams should make it a point for people to stop blowing up in these troubled times.

stop scaring the sheep!!

...or wolves..

i cant tell.

if they have nothing to be scared of...then... apparently we all make believe.

Search
09-26-2016, 09:04 PM

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by ReckonerH
As sad as it is, you can't blame them. Media keeps scaring them with anti Islam reports. They don't know any better
Well, I can and do.

I have very little sympathy for the right-wingers supporting Trump because they are generally ignorant and racist: For example, in the news about the mass shooting in Washington, these Trumpeters were saying that the shooter is a Hispanic without finding out facts which later proved that he was instead Turkish. Also, in any incident of a cop shooting an unarmed black individual, they are always quick to talk about black-on-black violence instead of talking on point on the issue and understanding that the black community feels marginalized and made to feel worthless when these incidents happen because cops have sworn an oath to uphold the values of justice and fairness and thereby should not be acting like criminal vigilantes with the incidental benefit of being able to do so under a badge's protection.

The bread and butter of the media is to sensationalize stories; they can only be blamed to a certain degree; I find the way that news has become about which station is the first to cover and report on the story instead of being about facts being made available to the public abhorrent. However, I blame the consumers of the media more and the reason can be summarized in the quote of Ann Rand's book The Fountainhead: “Man cannot survive except through his mind. He comes on earth unarmed. His brain is his only weapon. Animals obtain food by force. man had no claws, no fangs, no horns, no great strength of muscle. He must plant his food or hunt it. To plant, he needs a process of thought. To hunt, he needs weapons,and to make weapons - a process of thought. From this simplest necessity to the highest religious abstraction, from the wheel to the skyscraper, everything we are and we have comes from a single attribute of man - the function of his reasoning mind.” To spew nonsense born of prejudice, prejudice which is the most expedient way of switching off the function of a reasoning mind, is not the fault of the media but the specific persons doing the spewing, which there are many so doing in the Trump camp.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

M.I.A.
09-26-2016, 09:12 PM
...the..

mind meakes it reeal? o_0

im kidding i totally got it..

internet rambo approved.

now lets go hot fuzz the internets!

apparently the guy was wearing a nazi uniform.. although cannot confirm.

maybe a little more too it than struggling lawyer.

LaSorcia
09-26-2016, 10:22 PM
Alhamdulilah, not all Americans think that all Muslims are barely restrained lunatics just waiting for the right moment to shoot people. That's why I'm here on IB. :statisfie

And not that I am supporting the mainstream media by any means, but in other countries, horrors and propaganda happens as well. But in China, for instance, they just don't publicly report a lot of the bad things that happen, even internally.

noraina
09-27-2016, 10:02 AM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Still find it horrific when I hear of such shootings or stabbings, more than that actual mindset of the criminal (which is horrific enough), it's the idea that these people would have been going out on a regular shopping trip, maybe with their family or friends, expecting to come back home as they had left it....where you're meant to be 'safe'. Altho these days true 'safety' is pretty much an illusion.

But, honestly, Trump and his 'basket of deplorables' can't get much worse than this, can they? If this ridiculousness wasn't really happening, it would actually be funny.

Search
09-29-2016, 05:57 PM

There has been a train accident from New Jersey to New York, one in which I hope God-willing the victims make a quick and speedy recovery.

That said, it didn't get past me that some right-wingers already saying it is terrorism and of course they're saying it's a cover up by the media and politicians for guess who? Moslems. Trumpeters, nothing gets past you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.