PDA

View Full Version : i'M IN A SERIOUS TIME OF CRISIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!



Roha Shama
09-28-2016, 02:11 PM
Asalam O Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,Recently i've been kind of like a lazy good for nothing person and still who doesn't bother to solve her problem...i don't do drugs,i have no affairs with people or anything like that but i'm still not satisfied with my life you see no one understands me in my family they only make fun of me and call me crazy when i lose control because of anger management issues,my family is as always messed up and not very close to Islam half of my family uses black magic to ruin us,i feel like Allah isn't helping me or is it that i'm not fixing myself? i'm thinking of committing suicide i have sense that it's haraam but wish it wasn't,i know i'm talking crazy right now,but want to escape my life badly my mother doesn't care about my problems..my father is a lunatic and so are my siblings,i wish i wasn't born....i feel like i have no hope i don't study and i'm home schooled i have extreme social anxiety and i'm very sensitive..
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AHMED PATEL
09-28-2016, 02:24 PM
my sister/daughter allah taala is not displeased with you

it appears you are a victim of toxic /possessive narrow minded parenting

and allah taala knows best

rights of children do exist and mosques and lecturers have to stop talking about rights of parents all the time too
Reply

Roha Shama
09-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
my sister/daughter allah taala is not displeased with you

it appears you are a victim of toxic /possessive narrow minded parenting

and allah taala knows best

rights of children do exist and mosques and lecturers have to stop talking about rights of parents all the time too
well i was abused in my childhood by my mom and sometimes by dad,but that was because my dad tortured her and she beat me up when i skipped school because of dad always blaming her for that , was never a confident kid from the start i had problems in school and my mom and dad forced me to go they even black mailed me instead of understanding my problem....maybe that's why my life is still messed up
Reply

AHMED PATEL
09-28-2016, 02:44 PM
you are a victim
your parents unfortunately need educating

i would prefer sisters to talk to you too online and real life
i presume you will also not be allowed to find your own husband,this will further compound your problems

we need education in the south asian community badly,in the uk and ,india pakistan.

the culture has been carried over to the u.k somewhat.

my advice is be patient and do duas to allah taala and wait for allahs decision,
there are always good days after bad.always
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Roha Shama
09-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
you are a victim
your parents unfortunately need educating

i would prefer sisters to talk to you too online and real life
i presume you will also not be allowed to find your own husband,this will further compound your problems

we need education in the south asian community badly,in the uk and ,india pakistan.

the culture has been carried over to the u.k somewhat.

my advice is be patient and do duas to allah taala and wait for allahs decision,
there are always good days after bad.always
Yes you are right these countries have too many uneducated families who don't know who to raise their young correctly.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-28-2016, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
you are a victim
your parents unfortunately need educating

i would prefer sisters to talk to you too online and real life
i presume you will also not be allowed to find your own husband,this will further compound your problems

we need education in the south asian community badly,in the uk and ,india pakistan.

the culture has been carried over to the u.k somewhat.

my advice is be patient and do duas to allah taala and wait for allahs decision,
there are always good days after bad.always
who am i supposed to talk to?no one replies to me because i'm probably weird in their eyes or something.
Reply

Al Sultan
09-28-2016, 04:56 PM
Do you have a local mosque? try to go to there,and try to talk to the imam,he may help you inshallah,this could be a great test from allah to test you brother,but always never lose hope in allah,and never go away from your prayers.
Reply

Eric H
09-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Roha Shahbaz;
i lose control because of anger management issues,i start throwing things in anger,
I am so sorry to hear you have suffered abuse from your parents, and by the sounds of it you have every right to be angry- BUT, this anger will destroy you, more than it will destroy your parents. Mahatma Ghandi said, only the strong can forgive. Pray for your mother and father, pray that they will find peace and happiness.

The prophet pbuh said, if you are angry standing up, then sit down, if you are angry sitting down then lay down. When you feel anger approaching, lower your voice and talk quietly, slow down the words that come out your mouth.

Deep down you are a kind and caring person, your anger gets in the way of you becoming the person you need to be, change yourself, and your parents will change towards you. Life is a struggle to do the right thing, fight all battles with loving kindness.

Never give up hope that Allah wants what is good for you, he will never place a burden on you that you cannot endure.

Praying for you and your family.

Eric
Reply

Umm Abed
09-28-2016, 06:04 PM
Wa alaikum salam sister,

Im sorry to hear about your problems and as it is, this world is full of problems its just each one has it differently.

How you deal with it is what makes the difference, so, seeing that you didnt have a good start in early life that doesnt mean all is lost. One of the first aspects to a better change is positive thinking. You can do this by changing the mindset into a more positive one, set goals for yourself -- and work towards it.

Your fulfillment is your gain, so continue to make effort in improving yourself and mentally you need to be positive even thought there is adversity. What happened in the past is gone now and no one can change it. Look towards a brighter future, study well, take up some hobbies which you really enjoy then excel in it.

Try not to feel sorry for yourself because this is mentally destructive and draining. These are just few of the self-help things to do to improve your life.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-28-2016, 06:11 PM
You also mention that you are thinking about suicide. Never let the shaitan lead you on this kind of thinking because real troubles only begin with suicide, so dont wish for haram. There is no good in it.

Finally, the most important thing of all is to follow Islam rigidly and be always conscious and aware of your actions, fulfilling every fard act and trying to fulfill sunnah actions too.

Read the Qur'an daily even if its just a small portion. In that way you get closer to Allah and there will be so much barakah in your life.
Reply

Little_Lion
09-28-2016, 08:51 PM
Sister, is there any way that you can take yourself out of this situation? Can you move out with other relatives, or is it an option to live on your own or with other women where you are?

Allah protect you from your family, and guide them to the right Path in His grace.

And please, insha'Allah, do not consider suicide. It is the most terrible thing. :(
Reply

Roha Shama
09-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by MK22
Do you have a local mosque? try to go to there,and try to talk to the imam,he may help you inshallah,this could be a great test from allah to test you brother,but always never lose hope in allah,and never go away from your prayers.
i'm not male and yes they also have mosques for females as well here but i'm extremely shy,i'm suffering from social anxiety you see so i pray at my home.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-29-2016, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by Little_Lion
Sister, is there any way that you can take yourself out of this situation? Can you move out with other relatives, or is it an option to live on your own or with other women where you are?

Allah protect you from your family, and guide them to the right Path in His grace.

And please, insha'Allah, do not consider suicide. It is the most terrible thing. :(
oh umm many women here are very corrupt and so are my relatives they envy us and use black magic on us so i can't live by myself or with any stranger i'm only 16 and my country's situation is getting worse day by day now India has declared a war against our country for no reason just because they want to conquer it and make it a part of their country they are even terrorizing kashimiri people
Reply

Roha Shama
09-29-2016, 03:42 PM
Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Roha Shahbaz;


I am so sorry to hear you have suffered abuse from your parents, and by the sounds of it you have every right to be angry- BUT, this anger will destroy you, more than it will destroy your parents. Mahatma Ghandi said, only the strong can forgive. Pray for your mother and father, pray that they will find peace and happiness.

The prophet pbuh said, if you are angry standing up, then sit down, if you are angry sitting down then lay down. When you feel anger approaching, lower your voice and talk quietly, slow down the words that come out your mouth.

Deep down you are a kind and caring person, your anger gets in the way of you becoming the person you need to be, change yourself, and your parents will change towards you. Life is a struggle to do the right thing, fight all battles with loving kindness.

Never give up hope that Allah wants what is good for you, he will never place a burden on you that you cannot endure.

Praying for you and your family.

Eric
wow i never knew people could be so generous in such a world full of corruption thanks :)
Reply

Roha Shama
09-29-2016, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
You also mention that you are thinking about suicide. Never let the shaitan lead you on this kind of thinking because real troubles only begin with suicide, so dont wish for haram. There is no good in it.

Finally, the most important thing of all is to follow Islam rigidly and be always conscious and aware of your actions, fulfilling every fard act and trying to fulfill sunnah actions too.

Read the Qur'an daily even if its just a small portion. In that way you get closer to Allah and there will be so much barakah in your life.
i know i have sense that suicide is haraam,i also used to act like i'm going to commit suicide so my family would pay attention to me but it was no use.
Reply

Al Sultan
09-29-2016, 04:49 PM
But sister even if you're a female,what you're going through is a critical crisis and I advice you sincerely to go the imam and talk to him,hes the only solution! please do not be shy,you have to seek help from others,because in the future this will harm YOU severely and physiologically,so I advice you to go there sister,it's the ONLY thing you can do.
Reply

Eric H
09-29-2016, 05:26 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Roha Shahbaz;

i know i have sense that suicide is haraam,i also used to act like i'm going to commit suicide so my family would pay attention to me but it was no use.
Anger is like drinking poison, and hoping the other person dies!

This is a very dark place to be in, for a kind and caring person like yourself. You are hurting deep down, and you cannot bring yourself to harm your parents directly, but you know that if you harmed yourself, it would be on your parents conscience, they would blame themselves.

If you cannot get justice for the past abuse, you need to try and find ways to forgive them, just let go, you will find a profound sense of peace once you stop blaming them for the past. If you every have children yourself, you will find it incredibly difficult being a mother, life is tough, you could end up making the same mistakes as your mother. I am sure that when she was younger she had good intentions, but life can beat those good intentions out of you.

Even if your parents do not say sorry, forgive them anyway, this will be how you heal yourself....

I listened to Glen tell his story, he had been signed up to play football with Leighton Orient, alongside David Beckham. He had an exciting life ahead of him, but he was stabbed in the back shortly after, he has been paralysed from the waist down for the last 27 years, his wheelchair is his prison. They caught the man who did this, he served four years in prison, he was then able to walk out of prison on his own two feet, and justice had been served.

By this time, Glen had learned to drive a disabled taxi, he learned where his assailant lived, and then stalked him with the intention of running him over. Glen said at that point he came to understand that true justice could not happen. Justice is not that two people should be crippled, rather, it is that neither of them should be crippled. He knew this could never happen, he came to understand that he had to let go of his hatred. If not, he would become worse than his assailant, because his actions would be premeditated.

He said he had to live with two diseases, being crippled, and the greater disease was the hate burning away inside him. Forgiveness and letting go of the hatred was a gradual process, his wheelchair has been a daily reminder of the past injustice.

Pray for a blessing for your mother and father.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric
Reply

Roha Shama
09-29-2016, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by MK22
But sister even if you're a female,what you're going through is a critical crisis and I advice you sincerely to go the imam and talk to him,hes the only solution! please do not be shy,you have to seek help from others,because in the future this will harm YOU severely and physiologically,so I advice you to go there sister,it's the ONLY thing you can do.
imams here are corrupt as well no one here can be trusted sadly
Reply

Umm Abed
09-29-2016, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
i know i have sense that suicide is haraam,i also used to act like i'm going to commit suicide so my family would pay attention to me but it was no use.
Sister, you can still lead a good life by managing your own life and time correctly.

You also mentioned that you have anger issues, throwing things around, and this is only going to make your problem with your family worse. Its a really bad cycle. Nobody is going to take a person seriously if they are losing control of their anger.

So, start on working on that, and the advices I gave you in my above threads, please read them again and practise on them. Thats the only way to make yourself feel better about the world around you.

Bring Islam into the home. Read the Qur'an daily, then their will be barakah.
Reply

Al Sultan
09-29-2016, 07:51 PM
Really? how do you know? maybe you can go around different mosques if you can,if you're over age maybe,but I say listen to our brother Umm Abed's advice,read the quran more,understand it,and I will make dua for you and may allah inshallah listen to you and ease your situation


"With every hardship comes ease" ~ Quran Al Kareem
Reply

Roha Shama
09-30-2016, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by MK22
Really? how do you know? maybe you can go around different mosques if you can,if you're over age maybe,but I say listen to our brother Umm Abed's advice,read the quran more,understand it,and I will make dua for you and may allah inshallah listen to you and ease your situation


"With every hardship comes ease" ~ Quran Al Kareem
i have problems with reading Arabic and even with reading my own language(which is written in Arabic script)you see i never had interest in learning it when i was a kid and now i have serious problems because of this..i'm still a kid though i'm not a grown up.
Reply

Al Sultan
09-30-2016, 10:14 AM
Well then,what is your language brother? whats the language you use to understand the quran? if its English then just go to google and type tafheem dot com (cuz I cant put the dot or the admins will remove this comment for advertising and what not) its writeen with tafsir aswell so you can understand every line you read
Reply

Umm Abed
09-30-2016, 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
i have problems with reading Arabic and even with reading my own language(which is written in Arabic script)you see i never had interest in learning it when i was a kid and now i have serious problems because of this..i'm still a kid though i'm not a grown up.
Sister you can always learn still. Its not too late to learn how to read the Qur'an in Arabic text, if you can find a teacher in your area that would be great. Meanwhile read the Qur'an translation, as the brother suggested.

Be positive about the future, about learning and remember we're never too old to learn. :)
Reply

aaj
09-30-2016, 03:20 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Black magic is haram and an act of kufr. Children have rights in Islam as well and not just the parents. Parents should fear Allah and give children their rights or they will be questioned on Judgement day. Regarding your family, it seems everybody is busy in their own mess to care about you. I don't know how old you are but rather then looking for an easy way out of killing yourself or feeling cornered and no where to go, perhaps you can look at it differently. The positive to this is that you understand your situation and the problems you have (anger management, self-confidence, self-esteem, etc) and the problems of your family. So you already are of to a good start. Rather then looking for their validation and approval or help, why don't you focus on yourself instead. See where you are and write down the goods and bads of it. then see where you would to be and what it will take to get there and then make small goals towards achieving those.

For example,

1. anger management issue
- self-reflect on what causes you to have anger
- research ways to control one's anger
- devise a plan and steps to control it based your research in context of your situation
- make small goals, measure them
- failed goal : why? what went wrong? how can i make it better next time?
- achieved goal : what went right, how did i manage it, how do i feel about it? set the next goal.
etc.

Do the same for your anxiety, studies, sensitivity, self-esteem, self-confidence, dealing with parents and siblings, managing difficult relationships , etc.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-30-2016, 03:38 PM
Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Sister you can always learn still. Its not too late to learn how to read the Qur'an in Arabic text, if you can find a teacher in your area that would be great. Meanwhile read the Qur'an translation, as the brother suggested.

Be positive about the future, about learning and remember we're never too old to learn. :)
well i might have to learn it online cuz sadly there are no teachers living nearby that could teach me.
Reply

Roha Shama
09-30-2016, 05:15 PM
Originally Posted by aaj
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Black magic is haram and an act of kufr. Children have rights in Islam as well and not just the parents. Parents should fear Allah and give children their rights or they will be questioned on Judgement day. Regarding your family, it seems everybody is busy in their own mess to care about you. I don't know how old you are but rather then looking for an easy way out of killing yourself or feeling cornered and no where to go, perhaps you can look at it differently. The positive to this is that you understand your situation and the problems you have (anger management, self-confidence, self-esteem, etc) and the problems of your family. So you already are of to a good start. Rather then looking for their validation and approval or help, why don't you focus on yourself instead. See where you are and write down the goods and bads of it. then see where you would to be and what it will take to get there and then make small goals towards achieving those.

For example,

1. anger management issue
- self-reflect on what causes you to have anger
- research ways to control one's anger
- devise a plan and steps to control it based your research in context of your situation
- make small goals, measure them
- failed goal : why? what went wrong? how can i make it better next time?
- achieved goal : what went right, how did i manage it, how do i feel about it? set the next goal.
etc.

Do the same for your anxiety, studies, sensitivity, self-esteem, self-confidence, dealing with parents and siblings, managing difficult relationships , etc.
you know what it's not my mother's fault,but my father's and the biggest criminal is his mother who used to make dad torture mom,he's kind of a mama's boy you see,also his jealous sisters they are all black magicians...my dad also married another woman back in 2013 if i remember correctly,she also turned out to be a black magician isn't it a coincidence?is my family cursed that these devils have come to torture us?that wife of his uses black magic on our house,but my dad you see is blinded by that black magic and he's becoming weaker day by day,she basically wants his money..my dad is a dermatologist he is a sexist and a lunatic,he doesn't even want to use his money to fix his home or buying us stuff and uses it on that so called wife of his..now my mom and dad are divorced though but he still finds ways to torture her and smiles like devil i tell you!he is not normal
Reply

aaj
09-30-2016, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
you know what it's not my mother's fault,but my father's and the biggest criminal is his mother who used to make dad torture mom,he's kind of a mama's boy you see,also his jealous sisters they are all black magicians...my dad also married another woman back in 2013 if i remember correctly,she also turned out to be a black magician isn't it a coincidence?is my family cursed that these devils have come to torture us?that wife of his uses black magic on our house,but my dad you see is blinded by that black magic and he's becoming weaker day by day,she basically wants his money..my dad is a dermatologist he is a sexist and a lunatic,he doesn't even want to use his money to fix his home or buying us stuff and uses it on that so called wife of his..now my mom and dad are divorced though but he still finds ways to torture her and smiles like devil i tell you!he is not normal
If they are divorced, then you have no reason to keep in touch with him nor your mom on the basis of him being a bad influence and a danger to you and your well being. Also. you and your mother should recite the dhikr and duas required to protect one self against magic.
Reply

Umm Abed
09-30-2016, 07:57 PM
Is there any proof that they are doing sihr on your family, sister?

For protection you should read the the three last surahs of the Qur'an, morning and evening, and blow on yourself, and ayatul Kursi after every salah.
Reply

Al Sultan
10-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Oh yes,the last surahs of the quran are like MAGIC,they protect you no matter what,I always read surat al ikhlas and fatiha 3 times when I sleep,so allah can protect me from the shaytan and bad dreams,i used to have bad dreams about my mother,getting harmed,and also I had weird and uncomfortable dreams,when I started reading surat al ikhlas and faitah 3 times,it was amazing,i slept very well,and woke up fresh,like subhan allah,these verses are so holy and powerful,like the kufar and athiests are missing the most beautiful things in their lives xD and yes,Ayat-ul-kursi is the GREATEST verse in the quran,if you read it 3 times when you are going to a place,through car maybe,allah will send you angels to protect you from whatever disaster may occur,and if you say it after you finish your salat (as much as you like) nothing will stop you from going to Jannah,only death,so I recommend you to read it everyday after you go out somewhere,and read it after you finish salat.
Reply

Roha Shama
10-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by aaj
If they are divorced, then you have no reason to keep in touch with him nor your mom on the basis of him being a bad influence and a danger to you and your well being. Also. you and your mother should recite the dhikr and duas required to protect one self against magic.
he is the only one providing for us right now my sisters and brother are still in school we kind of depend on him,my mother is sick,we have to bear all of this,because if we try to a argue with him he will leave us and blackmails us,he is not a normal...so many people have brainwashed him that he even suspects his own daughter(my eldest sister)that she does black magic along with my mom,which is a lie,we have sense that it's haraam unlike them and did you know that people are more sexist here than in any other country in this world they value sons more than daughters,even when i was born five minutes after my twin sister my dad's family got upset just because we were girls,my so called dad was actually going to find a reason to marry another woman at that time just because he didn't have a son,so some months later my brother Nofel was born.
Reply

Al Sultan
10-01-2016, 04:29 PM
May allah protect you and your sisters and brothers,sister.Cant you find a trust worthy sheikh? I mean,its not like Pakistan is full of un trusty people?...
Reply

Scimitar
10-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Did you know the word "alphabet" has its true etymology in the first three letters of the Arabic? Aleph, Baa, Thaa??? - alphabet

Learning to read/write Arabic, is easier than you may think :)

Scimi
Reply

Al Sultan
10-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Scimitar! welcome welcome.. :happy:

"Learning to read/write Arabic,is easier than you may think"


Yani inta halla fahim'ne bas ana atkalam arabi? :3
Reply

Scimitar
10-01-2016, 11:33 PM
not really :D ..., some may have an hard time understanding me, ;)

Scimi
Reply

talibilm
10-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
Asalam O Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,Recently i've been kind of like a lazy good for nothing person and still who doesn't bother to solve her problem...i don't do drugs,i have no affairs with people or anything like that but i'm still not satisfied with my life you see no one understands me in my family they only make fun of me and call me crazy when i lose control because of anger management issues,my family is as always messed up and not very close to Islam half of my family uses black magic to ruin us,i feel like Allah isn't helping me or is it that i'm not fixing myself? i'm thinking of committing suicide i have sense that it's haraam but wish it wasn't,i know i'm talking crazy right now,but want to escape my life badly my mother doesn't care about my problems..my father is a lunatic and so are my siblings,i wish i wasn't born....i feel like i have no hope i don't study and i'm home schooled i have extreme social anxiety and i'm very sensitive..
:sl:

Every Human's life is priceless . Some could pay millions of $ but still could not fix his single eye !. But Allah has blessed you with a healthy life and eeman So why should you think of a suicide a haram and coward act ? So Change your Notion from Good for Nothing to that '' You are Good for everything Good '' .

We are born only Once , only one Chance So Strive (ie real jihad of our times ) with your Nafs (Sabr & patience) and against Sins and serve your parents and your siblings and that's the great virtues which is hidden very near you with in your family . First of all Try with steadfastness even if it was for years and do Dua after all 5 times salah and Allah will make you successful as seen here in Noble Quran http://legacy.quran.com/53/39-41 .

Kindly read post # 14 and see even helping a widow. So how about you help your own family ?? If you do Allah will make you shine, inshallah

http://www.islamicboard.com/-ilm-kno...martyrdom.html
Reply

Al Sultan
10-02-2016, 06:04 PM
Wow you understood it.....NICEEEE,meh,arabic is pretty hard,its different from the Quran's language,i wish it was but today Arabic is so different,which makes it hard to study the Quran's language tbh.
Reply

Al Sultan
10-02-2016, 06:21 PM
But sister,do you know a trust worthy aunty or uncle? from either your mother's side or father's side? its IMPOSSIBLE that you don't have atleast ONE trust worthy relative?...
Reply

aaj
10-18-2016, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
he is the only one providing for us right now my sisters and brother are still in school we kind of depend on him,my mother is sick,we have to bear all of this,because if we try to a argue with him he will leave us and blackmails us,he is not a normal...so many people have brainwashed him that he even suspects his own daughter(my eldest sister)that she does black magic along with my mom,which is a lie,we have sense that it's haraam unlike them and did you know that people are more sexist here than in any other country in this world they value sons more than daughters,even when i was born five minutes after my twin sister my dad's family got upset just because we were girls,my so called dad was actually going to find a reason to marry another woman at that time just because he didn't have a son,so some months later my brother Nofel was born.
I don't know how your situation is right now, I hope things are a bit better now inshallah. Do you not have a mamu who can help out or protect you and your family from him? I don't know how old you are but if you are of college age then so is your brother who was born after you and then maybe he can get a job and help out? If nothing else then you'll just have to be patient and make dua for better days and inshallah when you and your siblings grow up then you can take care of all this and won't need him.

People can be sexists in any country and i think they are more in australia then any other country but its all a matter of perspective. And if you want to talk about sexism based on valuing sons over daughters then pakistan is not the most in the world, it is india with their infanticide epidemic there. They have killed over 40 million infant girls with their selective birthing and catscans. Sons are preferred over daughters in most poor countries because they are seen as someone who can help support the family but these days not all jobs are manual labor so that shouldn't be an issue, however, it can be in developing nations so its understandable. That is societal issue so you can't do much about that, best you focus on your family and how you can help them.
Reply

Al Sultan
10-18-2016, 06:04 PM
I have to agree with you,sadly,this world we live in is such a disgusting,stupid,world..sometimes,i always think " I wish I was dead.." really...but then I remember Allah and say astiakhfirallah...that's how sad the world is today,we just have to concentrate on our deen,pray,read the Quran,and ignore all the hate,i get through a lot when I see hate on islam "Islam is a barbaric religion" "Quran is corrupted PROOF" and similar titles,they piss me off,but then I know why Islam is the truth,i was born with it,if Allah didn't choose for me Islam as my religion,who did then? like if I was born a Christian,athiest or whatever,i probably would've never even got near to Islam,because the kindness I was raised up on,was from Islam,and I can never leave Islam,the thing is,Allah is testing us,in a hard,but true way,to see WHO REALLY is a muslim,and who isn't,and sadly,alot of muslims get manipulated and then leave Islam,im grateful that I was born in an Arabic country,and I'm grateful to Allah that I was born with Islam.. and then I go back into all the things our Prophet did (PBUH) and of course,i feel good again,today in this world,alot of things are misunderstood and made fun off,religion is the MAIN thing that if you ask a person about it,he'll think you're some sort of a lunatic,May Allah protect us from the evil,and keep us near to the good,ameen <3



also your advice was very helpful..Jazak Allah khair brother.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:50 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 05:59 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 05:55 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!