/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I doing something Wrong ? I feel like I'm not close to Allah anymore !

arkham
09-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Aslam o alaikum :sl: brothers and sisters in islam !!

Ever-since Allah guided me towards the straight path, I've not been astray ALHAMDULILLAH ! I do all good things.. Pray 5 times, charity, dawaa sometimes to my friends. :)

Anyway, brothers/sisters ! Something has happened. For the last few days, I've been feeling that I'm not that closer to Him like I used to be.. I looked it up online and found few things, for example when you feel that Maybe Allah(swt) is angry with you for no reason (when you're actually keeping away from all sins) then it means spiritual promotion by Allah(swt).. But still ! I feel that thing inside my heart that maybe I'm still not good enough.. I feel that I'm still not in the people whom Allah(swt) loves.

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him."

Alhamdulillah ! I don't listen to music, I don't look at non-mahram, I don't do bad deeds. Then why am I constantly feeling that something is missing ? why do I feel that I'm not close to Allah(swt) anymore?

I'm looking forward to your replies brothers and sisters, Thank you in advance ! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
arkham
09-29-2016, 01:23 AM
oh k... if someone else see this post and is having the same issue... Try doing more dhikr of Allah(swt).. You will feel better afterwards.. Alhamdulillah I'm feeling okay now ! :)

Little_Lion
09-29-2016, 01:40 AM
Your imaan will go up and down, this is perfectly normal. As you said dhikr can help, or doing more good deeds . . . for me, I go to bed with a recitation of the Qur'an playing and it might take a few days, but it eventually helps. :)

Umm Malik
09-29-2016, 02:36 PM
Try to fulfill your salat by taking time in each rakaa and sajda ... recite the Quran every day
Say a lot of adkar ask Allah immediately when you feel this because Allah love to ask him when you feel derelict ...
And if you want to feel this feeling is when you reciting Quran as seeking advice from Allah and when you ask Allah alone ... in prostration and if you can at the third part time at night
and if there is something which make you feel that you are not close to Allah see it if Allah love it ,continue if not then stop it for the sake of Allah
Allah says :
( 186 ) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. 2:186
Do know that when we prostrate to Allah we are more near to Allah and the more he near for us in the third part of night
If you can be awake at that time asking Allah in sujoud you will be in the best time and the best situation to ask Allah for and to be close to him
Sometime to feel guilty is better that arrogant because when you feel this you do and you know that Allah deserve more and more
May Allah guide us all
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darkbro
09-29-2016, 02:42 PM
More istighfar
Do a taubat

Could be because of that one sin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.