/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Might Allah Be Using A Tesseract?

AnnaK
09-29-2016, 05:24 AM
So I've put quite a bit of thought into this, and I want to get some feedback on the idea. To start, let me go ahead and explain modern science briefly.

Science says that our universe was created in an event called the big bang that happened 13.74 billion years ago. The big bang created space, time, matter, energy (although matter and energy are the same things but in different forms, hence E=MC^2), and everything else. This big bang would have happened in a forth dimensional plane, and our universe is expanding (from a "forth dimensional down" to a "forth dimensional up").

Our universe is viewed as a 3+1 dimension, in which the three dimensions are space (the x, y, and z planes on a graph), and the one dimension is time (or in other words, the velocity of our universe from a "forth dimensional down" to a "forth dimensional up"). A tesseract is a place where you can see time as a physical dimension, rather than an indefinable entity. Imagine a book with a line drawn on the side with the pages showing. If you go from the perspective of someone on the paper, then the line is in constant motion from one page to another, but if you view it from another dimensional perspective, then you can see it as a constant, unchanging line. For time as an entity, it is also important to note that time is relative (thanks to Einstein's theories of relativity). (If you want to know more on this science, NASA's sight does a good job at explaining it to beginners of the subject)

Now, I believe all that I have described in science is correct, and agrees with parts of the Quran. To start, in order for any of this science to work, it has to involve our 3+1 dimension world existing on at least a 4 dimensional plane.

"Are those who plan evil so sure that Allah will not make the earth swallow them up, that punishment will not come on them from some unimagined direction,"
Quran 16:45

Could than unimagined direction be a fourth dimensional specific direction (I.e. a "fourth dimensional up" or "forth dimensional down")? I say it is.

"Has he penetrated the unknown or received a pledge to that effect from the Lord of Mercy?"
Quran 19:78

Penetrated the unknown, as in a forth dimension? While this may not be conclusive, it certainly is something to ponder.

While you ponder, let's think about time. I'm assuming everyone here knows the creation event from Genesis. Allah created everything in six days, yet science tells us 13.74 billion years. I say, with an understanding of quantum physics, that time is relative. From Allah's perspective, it took six days, but from our perspective, it took 13.74 billion; this can work because the passing of time is relative.

Where I ask you, would be a better place to create a universe than a place that sees the past, present, and future: a place where one can alter the past, and see how that effects every point in time after that? Since Allah could easily create this universe, then it must have been just as easy, or even easier to create a tesseract.

"Are you [Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him)] not aware that Allah knows all that is in the heavens and earth? All this is written in a Record; this is easy for Allah."
Quran 22:70

All is written in a record. Could that record be a tesseract? A tesseract would hold clear records of everything in the past, present, and future. Now think about how easy a tesseract could explain the several verses like this one.

"They try to hide themselves from people, but they cannot hide from Allah. He is with them when they plot at night, saying things that do not please Him: He is fully aware of everything they do."
Quran 4:108

Think about it: a document written (or at least given to mankind) over 1400 years ago still can support the most modern scientific ideas to date. That says something about how flawless the Quran is.

Anyways, if you could stay with this post up to this point, then thank you for reading. I would love any positive or constrictive feedback you have.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
09-29-2016, 01:19 PM
tesseract..

avengers assemble!!

Serinity
09-29-2016, 01:27 PM
No, Allah doesn't. Allah doesn't need anything, He simply creates.

Allah knows everything, He :swt: does not need to write down anything. Allahu alam, why He commanded the pen to write.

Umm Malik
09-29-2016, 04:43 PM
... ... ... ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
09-29-2016, 05:04 PM
I'd like a scholarly input on this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.