/* */

PDA

View Full Version : WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MEN IN THE UK?

GINGERBEARDMAN
09-30-2016, 10:52 AM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...016/09/30/761/

Heard a clip clopping coming towards me as I was walking today, assumed it was a woman and in inappropriate footwear so kept my gaze low until got closer and realized it was a brother who gave me salaams…

Bro had a man bun, tight clothing and boots with big enough heels that sounded just like a woman in high heels walking.

The world has just gone so strange and mashed up past few years, what are we going to see next? Brothers in make-up? Going to get their eye lashes curled at the beauticians?

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
09-30-2016, 01:30 PM
I've seen many men who pluck their eyebrows, including Muslims, it's really obvious and tbh doesn't particularly do anything for them either.

In these times, nothing's impossible - I have seen some strange things I would rather 'unsee' if that were possible, lol.

hisnameiszzz
09-30-2016, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GINGERBEARDMAN
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...016/09/30/761/The world has just gone so strange and mashed up past few years, what are we going to see next? Brothers in make-up? Going to get their eye lashes curled at the beauticians?

It was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed men who imitate women and women who imitate men, and he said: “Throw them out of your houses.”
Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5885).
LOL. Where have you been hiding. This is common these days. A lot of men have eye brows like ladies. That's Muslims too not just non Muslims.

But at the end of the day, folk can do what they want I guess.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-30-2016, 02:27 PM
What happened to the men everywhere, not just UK...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
czgibson
09-30-2016, 03:57 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by GINGERBEARDMAN
The world has just gone so strange and mashed up past few years, what are we going to see next? Brothers in make-up? Going to get their eye lashes curled at the beauticians?
Last time I had my hair cut the hairdresser was telling me that there's been a big increase in men coming in for beauty treatments in the last few years. She says she thinks men are vainer than ever.

The biggest change I've noticed in men on the street recently is the number of guys who are getting tattoos on hands, necks and faces. Tattoos have become much more common for women as well.

Peace

muslim brother
09-30-2016, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
What happened to the men everywhere, not just UK...
yup..

it is not a crime to be masculine/assertive and physically capable of defending yourself

our examples are the sahabah r.a....no one else

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.