/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please provide me with input for talks and discussions i may have in future

muslim brother
09-30-2016, 01:44 PM
alhamdulillah i may be doing some talks in small or large groups,muslim and not muslim
i will be discussing and possibly working with this organisation too
http://foundation4peace.org/

is there anything in particular anyone would like me to address,please post here

male or female,muslim and non muslim

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
09-30-2016, 08:01 PM
Good work.

You can discuss the so-called "honour killing", that it has no basis in Islam, that it is not allowed and its all based on culture in the name of Islam, they use Islam to back up their culture, etc, etc..

muslim brother
09-30-2016, 10:03 PM
jazakallah,i will be reading this thread and making notes.
the big issues are terrorism,yes honour killing and grooming gangs.
if posters can let me know what they have to deal with after some news story in college ,uni etc..i can advise
as i have been providing advice online and in private for years.
i can also provide ways to answer and deal with loaded and incendiary questions.

others are welcome to give input,provide solutions as well,too many people go it alone,
i have years experience and i am also in consultation with a "team" so to speak
inshallah by the will of allah taala we will be very effective and have a multi pronged approach
please let me know if anyone wants to volunteer their time and services.
my commitment is 100% and i am not going anywhere
we are here to stay and will be able to deal with situations with ease and aafiyah by allahs hellp inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.