/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it Possible to Have Our Bodies Intact After Passing ?

Umm Abed
09-30-2016, 06:17 PM
:sl:

It is well-known that the bodies of Ambiya and shuhada does not dis-integrate or rot. Is there any way ordinary people like us can have this virtue? What are the conditions to have this state where our bodies will not be eaten by worms and insects. @huzaifa h bin Adam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-30-2016, 06:24 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

As far as I know, only the Ambiyaa and the Shuhadaa have been granted that Fadheelah. All of the Sahaabah as well.

I do not know of any way to attain it except through Shahaadah fee Sabeelillaah.

والله تعالى أعلم

والسلام

Umm Abed
09-30-2016, 06:43 PM
Subhanallah, may Allah raise us with the ambiya and shuhada on Day of Qiyamah, ameen.

In the back of my mind I recall that there was a way of attaining this, besides being shaheed, but I cant remember how :/

Huzaifah ibn Adam
09-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Allaahu A`lam. If there is, I myself would like to know, In Shaa Allaah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
09-30-2016, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
All of the Sahaabah as well.

والله تعالى أعلم

والسلام
Is there some reference to this?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.