/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jannah

acting23
10-01-2016, 12:49 AM
I have a question that only you may answer because i dont know much
For so long i studying what jannah is
And i know we will never really know
But i feel i need something because life is hard and my only comfort in it is knowing what comes next is better than all

I have a few questions so first and please answer and please dont tell me worry about getting into jannah or that in jannah we wont think about earth i know this
Just please answer
1. Do you think if we missed out on alot on earth we can do it in jannah like being an actor, have a million dogs, seeing everywhere like can we just think it and do it?
2. Whats the limit of things we can have like can i fly and have a dragon?

3. What do you think jannah really is?

4. And this one is inportant
I have this fantasy that i have this room in jannah with unlimited doors and each door leads to a different reality i want to live like in a dream like disney door
Game world
Actinf reality
Dragon reality
Skyrim
Pokemon
Like anything
Do you think my imagination of this can be a reality??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
10-01-2016, 01:39 AM
Narrated Abu Hurairah:"The lowest place of any of you in Jannah will be that Allah will tell him to express his wish. He will wish and wish again. Allah will then ask him: `Have you expressed your wish?' He will answer: `Yes, I have.' Allah will say: `You will have what you have wished for and the like thereof along with it.''' (Muslim)

Though as you get older you may not necessarily want a Skyrim reality . . . me, I'll take an Eevee though if they are available. :p

whosebob
10-01-2016, 06:49 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post2915955http://www.islamicboard.com/general/134325967-dreams-jannah-share-amien-2.html#post2915955

Check out this thread, I think you will like it inshallah.

Anything is possible for Allah mashallah. My dream universe is star wars mashallah :) But also like the idea of looking like a cartoon or threed character mashallah. It would be cool to be in story like Tangled or Frozen mashallah.

Keep Dreaming inshallah but remember you stay in this world is only temporary, the real reality is Jannah firdous inshallah. Remember to work hard here so that your dreams become a reality in Jannah firdous inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.