/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my sister.....

Mustafa16
10-01-2016, 02:23 AM
My sister is being bullied at work (she is an elementary school teacher). She used to work at one school, but it got closed down, so she moved to a new school, and everybody is rude and cold to her, and she calls my mom and cries or rants every day.....and the boss is not helping, nor her "mentor", in fact they are also bullying her, and she has trouble teaching her students because it is difficult to engage them in class because at this school, it is a much more difficult workload for the teacher and it is more rote memorization for students, whereas at the old school they were more creative....my mother heard so much from my sister, she called her friend and cried about the bullying my sister had to endure....please pray for my sister, I would appreciate it.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
10-01-2016, 04:26 AM
:sl:

May Allah give her a better choice of work. ameen.

Tell her to Read sura Al asr (103) and understand its meaning and abide by it and keep steadfastness on 5 times prayers Allah will open ways of her halal Rizk, though it may be little but with Barakah or blessings that will suffice for her life, Inshallah. If she is fluent in reading Arabic she may read Sura Al Waqia

islamirama
10-01-2016, 05:25 AM
If you are in the US then she can go hire up to complain about the mistreatment, like to the principal. If that doesn't work then she can go to equal employment or some work discrimination agency and report it.

Have her recite rabbana duas 21 and 24

Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers
[7:47]
Rabbana la taj'alna ma'al qawwmi-dhalimeen
رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
[الأعراف :47]

Our Lord! Make us not a trial for those who practise oppression; And deliver us by Thy Mercy from those who reject (Thee)
[10:85-86]
Rabbana la taj'alna fitnatal lil-qawmidh-Dhalimeen wa najjina bi-Rahmatika minal qawmil kafireen
رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ ; وَنَجِّنَا بِرَحْمَتِكَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
[يونس :85-86]

anatolian
10-01-2016, 08:35 AM
I think she is in Turkey and being bullied by Erdoğanists because of being a Gülenist..Different motivations from the ones existing in the US but the result is same "bully" "discrimination" "oppresion" etc...Worse days are waiting for Turkey....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
10-01-2016, 09:10 AM
Politics...... Adult's playground at the moment.

Politics = Children in school.

Mustafa16
10-01-2016, 04:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I think she is in Turkey and being bullied by Erdoğanists because of being a Gülenist..Different motivations from the ones existing in the US but the result is same "bully" "discrimination" "oppresion" etc...Worse days are waiting for Turkey....
she is not in Turkey....

Mustafa16
10-01-2016, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
If you are in the US then she can go hire up to complain about the mistreatment, like to the principal. If that doesn't work then she can go to equal employment or some work discrimination agency and report it.

Have her recite rabbana duas 21 and 24

Our Lord! Send us not to the company of the wrong-doers
[7:47]
Rabbana la taj'alna ma'al qawwmi-dhalimeen
رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ
[الأعراف :47]

Our Lord! Make us not a trial for those who practise oppression; And deliver us by Thy Mercy from those who reject (Thee)
[10:85-86]
Rabbana la taj'alna fitnatal lil-qawmidh-Dhalimeen wa najjina bi-Rahmatika minal qawmil kafireen
رَبَّنَا لاَ تَجْعَلْنَا فِتْنَةً لِّلْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ ; وَنَجِّنَا بِرَحْمَتِكَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ
[يونس :85-86]
she does not seem to be religious at all....

Mustafa16
10-01-2016, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
:sl:

May Allah give her a better choice of work. ameen.

Tell her to Read sura Al asr (103) and understand its meaning and abide by it and keep steadfastness on 5 times prayers Allah will open ways of her halal Rizk, though it may be little but with Barakah or blessings that will suffice for her life, Inshallah. If she is fluent in reading Arabic she may read Sura Al Waqia
she is not religious....

Scimitar
10-01-2016, 05:12 PM
maybe that is the solution... to take her deen seriously.

"verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest/solace" - Qur'an

Scimi

talibilm
10-02-2016, 12:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
she is not religious....
Allah puts his slaves into Problems just to make them turn to him. So as a Brother remind her Islam in a soft , modest and wise method so that she turns to Allah and her problems are minimised.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.