/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ‘Wednesday Hillary Clinton Is Done’: Reports Julian Assange’s Announcement On Tuesday

Search
10-03-2016, 01:48 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

‘Wednesday Hillary Clinton Is Done’: Reports Julian Assange’s Announcement On Tuesday Will Finish Her

Is it the October surprise?

Jesse Rodriguez, the senior producer for MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” posted what could be interpreted as an ominous comment on social media last week regarding Julian Assange.

Julian Assange set to make an announcement from his balcony in London next Tuesday, according to @WikiLeaks

— Jesse Rodriguez (@JesseRodriguez) September 27, 2016
Wednesday@HillaryClinton is done.#Wikileaks.
— Roger Stone (@RogerJStoneJr) October 2, 2016

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jabeady
10-03-2016, 01:55 AM
We'll have to wait and see. Personally, I've got my doubts that there's much that could hurt Hillary or help Trump long-term at this point. There are two debates and one month left to go, while people have gotten pretty used to the idea that Hillary is corrupt and Donald is stupid. My own vote is for corruption; for 30+ years the Clintons have managed to skirt the laws without suffering any substantive consequences; that's precisely the kind of crook we need.

Search
10-03-2016, 02:11 AM

Lol.

Yeah, I pretty much dislike both of them as our choices for presidential nominees. I mean, seriously? A person who throws tantrums like an 8-year old child and a person who doesn't blink while lying right in your face are our choices? Ugh.

That said, I'm concerned about what Julian Assange might have up his sleeve; the only thing that I can think that would completely damage her run for the presidency is if there's some concrete proof of her having had a direct hand in the murder of Seth Rich. And if that's the case, she's really done; because I think we as Americans can handle the idea of a corrupt person in the Oval Office but not a corrupt person who's also a murderer.

God knows best.

format_quote Originally Posted by jabeady
We'll have to wait and see. Personally, I've got my doubts that there's much that could hurt Hillary or help Trump long-term at this point. There are two debates and one month left to go, while people have gotten pretty used to the idea that Hillary is corrupt and Donald is stupid. My own vote is for corruption; for 30+ years the Clintons have managed to skirt the laws without suffering any substantive consequences; that's precisely the kind of crook we need.

jabeady
10-03-2016, 02:15 AM
http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
10-03-2016, 02:25 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by jabeady
Yeah and that's why I hope that this is just conspiracy theory and not based in some truth that we get to find out from Julian Assange. Because that's the only thing that I can think would be damaging enough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.