/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help in wearing Hijab

Anam Amrin
10-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Asalamwalekum dear brothers and sisters , I work for a MNC as a trainer. All the members of my team are non Muslims and do not wear hijab , infact my manager has gone to an extent of saying it takes away the freedom of a woman. I have never wore hijab in my entire life but after learning Quran I got to know the importance of hijab. I want to wear hijab but I feel I am not confident enough to carry it and moreover I feel I will be outcasted bcoz of it. Please help.

I need some advice urgently.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-03-2016, 10:08 AM
Wa'alaikum Assalam

There are women who gain confidence wearing the craziest of things only because a magazine or a tv show tells them it's what's "hot" and "trendy." You will be wearing a garment solely for the sake of Allah during a time where hijaab is not the norm and your rank will be higher than even the women of jannah. Allah takes care of the slaves that put Him first. Yes, people will stare, they'll ask questions, they'll make you feel like an outcast, but you'll also have people who are supporting, who will want to know more about you and your religion, who will comment on how beautiful you look and they respect you for your modesty; but you have to be strong enough not to be affected by people's opinion of you whether it is positive or negative. If you take in the negative comments you will feel miserable; and if you take in the positive comments you may become too prideful to keep improving your deen. Therefore, you have to know yourself and find your identity in a world that wants you to be the same as everyone else and improve on being the best version of yourself. If someone becomes very ill, he won't care about how his Dr's appearance. In a similar way, people that matter will look at what is beyond your appearance. As long as you're clean, kind, and know what you're doing, don't worry about what others will think of you.

Anam Amrin
10-27-2016, 04:18 AM
Asalam .. Thank you so much for replying .. I can now say that I am a proud hijabi and I feel like I have done the right thing by wearing it and submitting to the will of Allah. May Allah SWT bless you.

*charisma*
10-27-2016, 05:17 AM
walaikum asalaam

format_quote Originally Posted by Anam Amrin
Asalam .. Thank you so much for replying .. I can now say that I am a proud hijabi and I feel like I have done the right thing by wearing it and submitting to the will of Allah. May Allah SWT bless you.
That is so beautiful to hear. Congrats and may allah make this a means of great reward for you inshallah. <3 I hope your experiences with it will only be positive!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
10-27-2016, 05:41 AM
Thts good to hear sis. For allah u live fo allah u die .may allah increase ur eman so u can submit yourself to allah more easily

Zeal
10-27-2016, 06:22 PM
*Allahu yuhibul muhsineen*

Allah loves the doers of good :)

Supernova
11-01-2016, 05:06 PM
You on the right path - im sure there are many sisters here to boost your confidence and even help you along when it gets too tough
Just hang in there - that strength will overcome the ones who oppose it.

Im talking from experience of being the only brother in the office who had a full beard - trust me you will get stronger - just remember there are plenty of sisters here to help you - the bravest thing you doing now is not only wearing that hijab but actually asking for help and support too.

Anam Amrin
11-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Thank you all for your support and encouragement. So far it's been all positive for me. Allah (SWT) has made things easier for me. ☺

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.