/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why you think to achieve your worldly dream in Jannah?

ardianto
10-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Question for the young brothers in the forum. Do you like F1 car?. I guess, many of you will say yes. Next question. Have you ever dream to become F1 car designer and also the racer?. When I was kid I had a dream like this too. I dreamed to design my own racing car and then race on it. And I kept dreaming about it until .....

One day I read announcement on my newspaper about soap box racing that would be held in my city. This was a race on cart with four wheel. No engine, just use gravity to run this cart. I was interested to participate. so I began to design my soap box, with design that look like F1 car, complete front and rear wings. And start to hunt material that I need. Indeed, I ordered a workshop to make my soap box. But I made the seat by my own hand.

Indeed, I never become F1 car designer and race on F1. But I achieved my dream in another form, raced on racing vehicle that designed by myself. This was a beautiful experience for a 10 years old boy. Experience that made me proud.

Yes, just like other boys, I had many dreams too in my childhood and young age. But unlike some other young brothers here, I never thought to achieve my dreams in jannah. I always tried to reach my worldly dream in dunya (world), although not really same with what I dream. But this is what made my childhood and young age so colorful. A colorful life that makes me proud when I tell about it to my children.

Frankly, I wonder why there are members here who think to achieve their worldly dreams in Jannah?. I wonder why don’t they try to achieve their dreams in dunya if in fact many of those dream actually still can be achieved if they have willingness. They don’t need to go to jannah if just want to ride horse, drive car, eat delicious food, have a good job, have a library, etc.

To be honest, I feel concerned because this mindset indicate mentality which easy to give up before start. But I will not judge them as weak youth. I created this thread because I want to know what makes them have lack of motivation to achieve their dreams.

My questions to young people who dream like that. What makes you hope to achieve your worldly dreams in jannah, instead of try to make your dream come true in dunya?. Lack of confidence?. Or lack of support from parents?. And, have you ever feel motivated when you see other youth achieve their dreams?.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Good points :jz:.

Here's some inspiration for the youth:

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-03-2016, 05:45 PM
I don't think what they are meaning is that they want to give up. They would do it in this Dunyaa, but they want to do those things in Jannah as well. They don't want to stop doing them is what they mean. At least, that is what I think they mean.

Born_Believer
10-03-2016, 05:51 PM
I would love to one day go into space but that's unlikely as I'm a biomed grad and a med student. That is not to say I'm giving up on my dream but my motivations and time frame have changed. However, if I go to Jannah and can have a rocket ship, I'd certainly take it lol

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
10-03-2016, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
I don't think what they are meaning is that they want to give up. They would do it in this Dunyaa, but they want to do those things in Jannah as well. They don't want to stop doing them is what they mean. At least, that is what I think they mean.
But they don't do anything, and this is what makes me concerned. Few months ago I ever told a young brother who wants to become actor in jannah. If he want to become actor, why didn't he makes a video which he become actor in his own story, then post this video on Youtube?. But instead of make a video, he creates new thread. Still about dream to become actor in Jannah.

I created this thread with purpose to motivate those youths to do something real, rather than just fantasize to do something weird in Jannah. Have a dream to meet Rasulullah Shallallahu Alayhi Wasalam in Jannah is good. But dream to play with pokemon in Jannah?.

Soon they will become adult and must face reality of life. They must ready for it since now. So they must change their weird dream about Jannah into a dream of future that they must try to achieve in their life.

Serinity
10-03-2016, 06:17 PM
:salam:

my dreams are best achieved in Jannah. I do try to go after what I want, but not at the expense of losing my deen. Therefore I do not want to waste time exploring space. I will do that in Jannah.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

M.I.A.
10-03-2016, 06:23 PM
pokemon don't exist bro! thats probably the sanest jannah dream in the thread..

i wants to catch pokemon all day!

rather than collecting people.. facebook imma lookin at yooo..

10 out of 10 made me reply.

we.. i.. have no idea of the concept of what awaits to those that attain paradise..

and so all we do is ask for what we dream of in an ideal dunya..

i been in this room for two years! wheres the exit?

..allah swt let me leave on good terms.

some people spend all there lives trapped in rooms..

Allah swt make them nice places to be.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.