/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Invite to Interview, don’t panic, DON’T PANIC!

GINGERBEARDMAN
10-05-2016, 12:00 PM
https://gingerbeardmansite.wordpress...ic-dont-panic/

Assalaamu Alaykum folks,

So I do actually have a job, it’s part-time but I want it to be clear I’m not one of those dole-wala types chilling all day online because I should be paid by society as I’m doing ‘dawah.’

I am not one of those guys, and I do love my job working in a community centre, they pay me to help people which I’d happily do for free if I was rich, but unfortunately I’m not. Rich that is, I am happy most of the time Alhamdulillah.

But not being rich, the charity sector not paying well, the cost of living going up, as well as house rental costs rising at an alarming rate I’ve found myself facing the prospect of being on the job scene after many years away...

Full article including a tasteful photo in black and white of a gingerbeardman linked top of the post...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
10-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt give you endless blessings in your rizq and make you successful in both this world and in the next. Ameen.

To be honest I'm not one who enjoys interviews. Seriously thinking of self-employment or something, lol.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.