/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is unity of muslim ummah possible in nowadays under one flag ?

MazharShafiq
10-05-2016, 12:03 PM
assalamu alekum brothers ,the main reason of our defeatedness against non muslims ( taghoot ) is that we are not united as we were in the time of hazrat Muhammad ( sallallah o alehi wasallam ) under one flag . please every brother must give his suggestion about this issue . is unity of muslim ummah possible in nowadays under one flag ? if yes , how ? if not ,why ? جزاکم اللہ خیرا

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aaj
10-05-2016, 01:28 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

No, not today and not under the current natinalist flags.

MazharShafiq
10-05-2016, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

No, not today and not under the current natinalist flags.
Can you explain that what is the reason behind your ( no ) ?

aaj
10-05-2016, 02:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
Can you explain that what is the reason behind your ( no ) ?
The only flag they would be able to unite under is the Islamic flag. However, no qualified candidate has stepped up to represent it and the ummah, and no one will till the appointed time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
keiv
10-05-2016, 03:27 PM
I hate to say this but, I'm of the opinion that it is not possible (nowadays) without some divine intervention. People are too power hungry, greedy, culturally driven, egotistical, etc. As much as people claim to be religious, at the core, you'll probably find that they fall into one of the above. Unless people genuinely put Islam ahead of everything else, we will continue to struggle as an ummah. Our communities, alone, are a joke. As a people, we can learn a thing or two from the Jews. They look after one another and are a tight knit community. They aren't perfect but, who is? Just look at how our precious "Islamic" countries are ruled. Their driveway has more cars in it then a car dealership and their toilets are probably made out of gold all while their people and neighbors struggle to make it to the end of the day.

sister herb
10-05-2016, 04:07 PM
It depends whose flag it is. It´s not good try to unite ummah under the false flags and just claim they represent true Islam. (It happens nowadays.)

MazharShafiq
10-05-2016, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
The only flag they would be able to unite under is the Islamic flag. However, no qualified candidate has stepped up to represent it and the ummah, and no one will till the appointed time.
I am not meant by flag a part coloured clothes but I mean any platform such as khilafah which was started from the beginning of islam

MazharShafiq
10-05-2016, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
It depends whose flag it is. It´s not good try to unite ummah under the false flags and just claim they represent true Islam. (It happens nowadays.)
I am not meant by flag a part of coloured clothes but I mean any platform such as khilafah which was started from the beginning of islam

M.I.A.
10-05-2016, 10:41 PM
the ummah is like ib forum..

its never really together and never really apart.

..and most people only have a vague recollection of joining.

oh look theres the ib forum logo.. should be ok there..

and then the banter starts :/

never really together.. never really apart.

it cant really be any other way..

the mods do a job.. they have lives.. as do we.. probably.

..and what goes on behind the scenes it's probably better not to know.

not a member of ?Ummah forums? i wonder what the weather is like there.

feel free in knowing the name of allah swt is present in a lot of places..

as is the name of the prophet pbuh.

those are flags enough..

although they are not "flags"

everytime i go to the Mosque i see them..

they are present in my home.

do your best to hold them aloft wherever you go.

...i just realised thats what the isis banner says..

lol o_0

well... i guess when your worthy to wield it..

when you find a people worthy to represent it.

it might just end up in a lot of places.

irony..

...here's hoping you find good mods.

the metaphorical sword in the stone.. is innefective..

Bosanac
10-06-2016, 02:52 PM
A year ago or so I remember coming across a lecture on YouTube on this topic. I forgot the name of the speaker but it stuck with me till today the message he was trying to get across.

He was pointing out how we tend to think too large as an ummah currently. How slot of us yearn for a more unified ummah and whatnot when in reality that's an impractical train of thought.

What we really need to do is focus more on ourselves and situations we can control. We all think of ourselves as rather insignificant in the grand scheme of things, but if we realize that the more we think this we will see very slow progress. We should look at doing our best to help ourselves stay closer to the deen, then our families, then our community, etc.

knode
02-03-2021, 05:22 PM
اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ فَرَّقُوۡا دِيۡنَهُمۡ وَكَانُوۡا شِيَـعًا لَّسۡتَ مِنۡهُمۡ فِىۡ شَىۡءٍ​ ؕ اِنَّمَاۤ اَمۡرُهُمۡ اِلَى اللّٰهِ ثُمَّ يُنَـبِّـئُـهُمۡ بِمَا كَانُوۡا يَفۡعَلُوۡنَ‏ ﴿6:159﴾

Indeed, you ˹O Prophet˺ are not responsible whatsoever for those who have divided their faith and split into sects. Their judgment rests only with Allah. And He will inform them of what they used to do.

Al Quran, Chapter # 06, Al-An'am, V. 159

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.