/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are Gulenists responsible for coup in Turkey?

Mustafa16
10-08-2016, 06:20 PM
I heard that the head of the armed forces, who had been kidnapped by coup plotters on july 15, claimed that the coup plotters who had kidnaped him wanted to put him on the phone with mr gulen.....also, I heard some Turkish people say that gulenists have testified that they were responsible, but my theory is that hulusi akar (head of Turkish armed forces) lied about it, and that the so called "testimonies" were forced by torture, just as Palestinian children in Palestine are forced to "confess" that they threw stones after being tortured....after all, the Turkish government said they would not investigate torture of gulenists in prison.....also, I find it strange that Erdogan would be arresting teachers and health professionals and academics, and dismissing thousands of judges.....as retribution for a coup by a faction of the armed forces.......also, mr gulen strongly condemned the coup.....but, if you guys can provide solid proof gulenists were behind the coup, I will leave the jamaat....because I am starting to have doubts myself...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
10-08-2016, 06:53 PM
Mustafa, all the ranking soldiers involved in the coup attempt being the members of the jamaat is not a good proof?

Also, I tihnk it is better not to fill up the forum with these kind of Erdoğanism versus Gülenism related topics..We two are the only Turks here :)

Mustafa16
10-08-2016, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Mustafa, all the ranking soldiers involved in the coup attempt being the members of the jamaat is not a good proof?

Also, I tihnk it is better not to fill up the forum with these kind of Erdoğanism versus Gülenism related topics..We two are the only Turks here :)
haklisin....tek bizmiyiz buradaki turk olanlar? vay be....ama oyle olsa bile, ben senin cevabini istedim, onun icin sordum.....ben cemaatden nasil cikacam degerli kardesim? bir suru aile arkadaslarim gulencilerdir, ve ben turkiyeye gitsem, fetocu olmasam bile, sirf ben eskidendim diye ve ailem oldugu diye basimi belaya sokurum.....napicam? atalarimin topragi ziyaret etmek istiyorum, ve akrabalarimi gormek istiyorum, ama bu beni durduruyor.....nolur bana tavsiye ver.... sag ol...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.