/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I said something stupid?

mezzi_sohal
10-09-2016, 02:00 PM
I was just messing around with my brother, saying random things, speaking out loud and for some reason I said "I want to go to hell." I have no idea why I said this, I of course do not want to go to hell ever; the thought just came to mind and I was saying everything that came into my head. I immediately said astaghfirullah, shahada and made the dua asking for paradise 3 times. I really don't know why I said something so stupid and am shocked and am regretting ever uttering those words , but I think it may be to do with the waswas I have been suffering from for a long time. Will I actually go to hell for this? How do I repent?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reminder
10-09-2016, 03:54 PM
This sounds like a Freudian Slip. Something bad said without any reason, even you do not fully understand why it came from your mouth.

Look, there are many things which are haram. When we knowingly do haram things, it is the same as saying "I want to go to hell."

Millions of Muslims will drink alcohol this week. Millions will commit illegal sexual acts, smoke, swear, lie, cheat, steal, etc.

All of these acts are like saying "I want to go to hell."

So at worst, you will go to hell, but how long depends on your repentance. It is an accident and a small sin, so Friday prayer will absolve it or even a 2 Rakat prayer.

“Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily, Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Surah Az-Zumar 39:53)

Indeed Allah loves those who repent...“ [Surah Al Baqarah, 2:222]

The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said,
“There is no one who commits a sin then purifies himself well and stands and prays two rak’ahs, then asks Allaah for forgiveness, but Allaah will forgive him."

mezzi_sohal
10-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Thank you so much...I did 2 rakat after it happened, in sha Allah I will be ok

Zeal
10-11-2016, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mezzi_sohal
Thank you so much...I did 2 rakat after it happened, in sha Allah I will be ok
If it becomes a real problem try do self ruqya

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.