/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaam

HijabiRevert
10-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Everyone,
Im from the West Midlands
I'm new here !! I have been practising Islam for about 8 months and I took my Shahada on the 4th September alhamdulillah :statisfie!! I was a non-believer from a white british background, I found my faith and since then I have never been happier :)
I'm married too a lovely man, who makes me so happy, I feel God truely blessed me!
Just here hopefully too build some life long friendships inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Wa alaykumussalam sister

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find from here a lot of good friends. I am revert sister too - said shahada 21 years ago. They have been the best years of my life, definitely!

HijabiRevert
10-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Thank you sister.
Hopefully I do :)
mashallah I'm happy too hear it.

islamirama
10-09-2016, 07:53 PM
wa'alaikum as'slaaam,

welcome to the forum sister :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
10-09-2016, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HijabiRevert
I'm new here !! I have been practising Islam for about 8 months and I took my Shahada on the 4th September alhamdulillah :statisfie!! I was a non-believer from a white british background, I found my faith and since then I have never been happier :)
I'm married too a lovely man, who makes me so happy, I feel God truely blessed me!
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum sis, and most importantly to Islam alhamdulillah.

May Allah swt always keep you and your husband blessed and happy :), and inshaAllah you'll meet so many lovely sisters here!

And by the way, I'm a West Midlands girl too ;).

HijabiRevert
10-09-2016, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum sis, and most importantly to Islam alhamdulillah.

May Allah swt always keep you and your husband blessed and happy :), and inshaAllah you'll meet so many lovely sisters here!

And by the way, I'm a West Midlands girl too ;).
Thankyou sister, It's lovely too meet another West Midlander :)
Inshallah, I can meet some good friends.

Salaams to you

Sakina'141
10-09-2016, 08:34 PM
:sl:sister :)

Alhamdulillah! Welcome to the forum! Hope you find the forum useful for your religion. Feel free to ask any questions if you have!

May Allah swt guide you and all your family closer to Allah, Ameen.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-09-2016, 08:57 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, sister.

HijabiRevert
10-09-2016, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina01
:sl:sister :)

Alhamdulillah! Welcome to the forum! Hope you find the forum useful for your religion. Feel free to ask any questions if you have!

May Allah swt guide you and all your family closer to Allah, Ameen.
Thankyou

muslim brother
10-10-2016, 07:21 AM
:wa:

aaj
10-10-2016, 01:57 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

welcome to the forum , may it prove beneficial for you inshallah :)

HijabiRevert
10-10-2016, 05:16 PM
thankyou to you both! may peace be upon you all :)

mission2succeed
10-10-2016, 06:48 PM
:wasalam:

Masha'allah welcome to the forum dear sis it is so nice to know that Allah Subhana wa talah has guided you back to Islam Alhumdulilah. May Allah make your matters easy insha'allah.

HijabiRevert
10-10-2016, 07:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mission2succeed
:wasalam:

Masha'allah welcome to the forum dear sis it is so nice to know that Allah Subhana wa talah has guided you back to Islam Alhumdulilah. May Allah make your matters easy insha'allah.
Thankyou sister:statisfie

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 02:36 AM
Wa Alaikum Assalam sister

MashAllah lovely introduction.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.