/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mashallah

HijabiRevert
10-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Things are finally looking up for me, started on my college course today. Inshallah may it all go well - I keep my trust in Allah (swt). Feeling kind of proud of myself, It's been a mad mad year..but finally its happening for me. I found and embraced Islam and my life has taken a turn for the better, Allah guides whom he will, all thanks go to Allah swt

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-10-2016, 06:05 PM
Salam alaykum sister

Happy to hear this. May Allah always keep you safe and guard your steps. :statisfie

HijabiRevert
10-10-2016, 06:24 PM
walaikum salam sister
thankyou, i really appreciate your kinds words.
Hope you have had a good day inshallah

sister herb
10-10-2016, 06:44 PM
If you like, could you share your story how you found Islam in here:

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...erts-post.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HijabiRevert
10-10-2016, 07:28 PM
Sister I feel my story may be abit intense. There is still a lot I need to be at peace with

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.