/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sunnah prayers

aaa11122333
10-12-2016, 02:33 AM
Got some confusion when I perform Sunnah prayers directly before and after the Fard prayers. Is the Sunnah prayer exactly the same as the the Fard?

For example for Asr, there are 4 rakats Sunnah before the Fard, so after the 4th Sunnah rakat, do I do the Salaam and then stand up and do Takbir to start the Fard prayer of Asr??

Another example is for Zhur which has 4 Sunnah rakats before the Fard and 2 Sunnah rakats after the Fard, so do I perform 4 rakats sunnah then salaam, perform the 4 fard rakats then salam then perform the 2 sunnah rakats then salam and say Takbir at the start of the sunnah, start of the fard and then Takbir at the beginnining of the 1st rakat for the final sunnah prayer??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadinesauriol
10-24-2016, 06:17 AM
Hello,

Sunnah prayer is an optional salat that can be performed by Islamic at almost any time of the day. These prayers are performed in addition to the five daily prayers, which are compulsory for all Muslims.

Islamic Five Pillar:

- Fajr
- Duhur
- Asr
- Maghrib
- Isha

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.