/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is joining training camps in Military, haram or halal?

Serinity
10-12-2016, 04:31 PM
:salam:

I'd like to know whether me going in for being trained in military is haram or halal? I do not intend to join military, at all. Just wanted to ask whether me doing it to train, is haram?

Allahu alam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister_39738
10-12-2016, 06:43 PM
If you do not intend to use it to do harm against another person then it is not haram. Im glad to hear that you are not joining the military (U.S im assuming). Millions of innocents have died for political wars that are falsely promoted as a way to protect american citizens.

islamirama
10-13-2016, 01:29 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam wr wb

It is haram to join the military of the enemies of Islam, or nations at war with Islam. In other words, no UK, US or NATO alliance. When you are invading Muslim lands and killing Muslims (like Muslim US soldiers did in iraq) and you end up dying, where do you think you will be raised?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.