/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Most beloved & Just King NOW on this Globe Passes away

talibilm
10-14-2016, 03:37 AM

Thailand longest Reigned Monarch and The most beloved and just Ruler, Bhumibol Adulyadej who ruled 70 years and was the Most beloved to us passed away at his 88 years yesterday in the afternoon about 3.45 pm.

Inaalilahi wa innna ilahi Rajiuoon,

He was the Best friend to Muslims of Thailand . He had funded many Masjids in Thailand.
He was the First Person in Thailand to force Muslims to translate their Noble Quran in their own Thai Language. Though he lived as a Bhuddist Monarch but Allah knows what was in his heart.

We were flying arriving on the shores of Phuket at around his death time but we were shocked to see water retreated on the shores of this Island for a KM or so which we have never seen in many decades of our life since My Wife is from Phuket we come here often . I commented to my wife might be its a Earth Quake has stuck which is going to lead to Tsunami (that leads to water retreat) or something drastic has happened , Might be it was a sign from Allah that a Just Ruler has passed away , Or it was just a coincidence. A Just Ruler is promised shade on the day of Qiyamah ( Religion is not specified) and his Dua is accepted by Allah ( Religion not specified) No Wonder The Thais Revere him the Most. May Allah reward him for his life of difficulty he faced for his Masses.

He was the king who served THE POOR and in villages and forest for all his life. He was the reason ( Allah did ) for the great agricultural development and Exports of Thailand, though a small country. He was the King to show people to live a self sufficient life though it was simple. He never coveted wealth, nor fame and there are many properties of The King which have been rented to the Masses at 90% discount or more or free.

This is the saddest time for Thailand. May his good work continue by his Progeny who are also noble and are already doing their generous works to the Masses.

May the present Rulers of the world who are leading the LIFE OF ISRAAF (Brothers of IShaitan) are inspired by this Great Personality of our times.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
10-14-2016, 11:31 PM
''A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the Society; other persons will also be good.''

-- Bhumibol Adulyadej

" It is true, there are many bad people; there are more of them than in the past, but that is because there are more people, meaning the population has tripled; there must be three times more bad people ''.

----- Bhumibol Adulyadej

Once The King remarked ( when his people revere him too much like a god ) Am a Man who can make mistakes. I never saw him in his later life worshiping anyone or anything. Nor a single incident where he rejected Allah or his Prophet. But he was the first who forced thai Muslims to translate the noble Quran into thai Language and was done just about 2 decades ago shows how near he was to eeman. Allahu aalam

Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...adulyadej.html

NATION WEEPS

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/brea...-30297635.html

talibilm
10-15-2016, 02:49 AM
:sl: Brothers & Sisters

Some are CONFUSED in other blog with the Islamicness (is this allowed ??) of my thread as here in post #81

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ses-away/page3

So its pasted here IF you have too. People here are more Knowledgeable here IMHO.

Originally Posted by ms.muslimah

"May Allah reward him for his life of difficulty he faced for his Masses."

Is that not a du'a?

The problem isn't him showing gratitude, appreciation, and hoping he died as a Muslim.

: Ukthi

Jazakallah for pointing MY SO CALLED MISTAKE , DIRECTLY & politely and giving me a chance to explain.

Any one who dies on SHIRK OR KUFFAR we are not supposed to Pray '' Ya Allah Grant him Jannah '' because The Noble Quran says Jannah is for ONLY who dies as a Believer not for a Kaffir or Mushrik

Why should we not ponder a little on what is said or written, that's the roots of Misunderstanding.

I Prayed '' "May Allah reward him for his life of difficulty he faced for his Masses."

Which mean his fame in future and ''His Country ie His People'' which he loved more than his family and his efforts to bring his children as Good as Possible and also as I referred the hadith a Just ruler will get the honor to be on Shade on the DOJ among the seven ( where religion is not mentioned as a Muslim Just ruler) and other Six Persons are clearly mentioned as Believers of Allah in another Hadith something like there is no veil between Allah and a Just Ruler ( Religion is not mentioned).

I have never seen or heard any trait of Kuffar or Shirk in this Generous Ruler for decades (except when he was young and became a Monk ) but I also do not know did he utter Shahadha as well. But his traits are the One which Islam Stressed and Muslims though less than 5 % in Thailand owe gratitude to him, as hadith above stresses to be. .

Dawud :: Book 41 : Hadith 4825
Narrated AbuMusa al-Ash'ari:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Glorifying Allah involves showing honour to a grey-haired Muslim and to one who can expound the Qur'an, but not to one who acts extravagantly regarding it, or turns away from it, and showing honour to a just ruler.

ardianto
10-15-2016, 02:59 AM
:wa:

I will not make a comment as Muslim. But from humanity point of view, I have great respect to king Bhumibol Adulyadej. He's very wise person.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.