PDA

View Full Version : Jihad in Syria



AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 04:20 PM
Five years ago, many people around the world went to Syria to fight against the Syrain regime

With time, it was evident that they were a group of fools financed by the west!

Isis destroyed Syria and killed innocent people (Muslims and non Muslims) and they did so many other atrocities...

However, the Syrian army which is fighting Isis are defending their own country.

So my questions is this : Do you think that the army of Syria are doing Jihad against these terrorists ?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 04:24 PM
The Syrian Army is fighting for democracy and not for Allaah Ta`aalaa, so what they do is not remotely connected to Jihaad. Jihaad is only Jihaad if it is done for Allaah Ta`aalaa. Jihaad is an `Ibaadah, and thus, like with every other `Ibaadah, the Niyyah must be the Pleasure of Allaah Ta`aalaa and it must be conducted as Allaah Ta`aalaa wants it to be, not according to any person's whims and fancies.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Yes but there are many soldiers who said that they want to defend their country, do you think that defending their country against people who want to destroy it, is not Jihad ?
Reply

M.I.A.
10-14-2016, 04:43 PM
im extremely ignorant on the matter.

did the whole thing not start as a challenge for leadership?

with some groups wanting the president to step down?


...who i read recently thinks that a victory in aleppp will drive the terrorists back to turkey..

whatever that implies.

i feel things could have gone very differently if the turkey coup had been successful..

although not sure for whom.

as it is, i have no idea whos jihad will be accepted.

only the collateral damage are made to look human.

the difference between democracy and sharia.. is not the one being televised..

it is very hard to get a true reflection of either.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
anatolian
10-14-2016, 05:15 PM
I think fighting against ISIS is Jihad because they are killing Muslims and Muslims' saving the lives of Muslims is an Islamic cause let it be done by a secular state. The actors are still Muslims.

But, of course this doesn't change the fact that the official Syrian army controlled by Esad is cruel. Syrian army killed their own Syrian Muslims as well. Were they all God damn rebels? Children?
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by anatolian
But, of course this doesn't change the fact that the official Syrian army controlled by Esad is cruel. Syrian army killed their own Syrian Muslims as well. Were they all God damn rebels? Children?
I do agree that they are cruel, but don't you think that there are many of them who are honorable as well ?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 05:22 PM
The Free Syrian Army are fighting for the purpose of establishing democracy, thus they are fighting for Kufr, and fighting for Taaghoot. They are not fighting to defend Shaam; they are fighting to make Syria a country ruled over by democracy. That is their primary objective. So what they are doing cannot ever be considered Jihaad, just like a person who goes on a diet cannot be considered a "Saa'im" who is doing Sawm, and a person spending money at a shopping mall cannot be considered "giving Zakaah" (by spending on himself at a shop), and a person exercising cannot be considered to be "making Salaah". Actions are according to intentions.

Those who fight to defend Bashar al-Kalb are obviously Kaafirs, because al-Kalb is an `Alawite Shi`a (`Alawites believe in the Divinity of Hadhrat `Ali رضي الله عنه. They worship him. Even the regular Shi`as consider `Alawites to be Kaafirs).

A person is only considered to be a Mujaahid if his Jihaad is done fee Sabeelillaah.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
A person is only considered to be a Mujaahid if his Jihaad is done fee Sabeelillaah.
You think all the soldiers with no exception are not fighting to defend the lives of innocent people or to defend their country from destruction for sabilullah ? You think all of them are only fighting for Bashar and for Democracy ?

I give you a supposition : If a Syrian Citizen who got his house destroyed and his whole family was killed by Isis and then he joins the army to fight these terrorists only to defened his people and his country for sabilullah, will be this be considered as Jihad or not ? I need you to reply to this question
Reply

anatolian
10-14-2016, 05:44 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
I do agree that they are cruel, but don't you think that there are many of them who are honorable as well ?
We dont know all the details, if you are living in Syria you would know better than us. What we have seen is Syrians wanted to get rid of Esad and then the army started to bomb people. There may be honorable people in the army as you say but it seems a minority. But everything in Islam starts with intention. If the intention of those honorable minority is to save the lives of Muslims then what they do can be considered Jihad, for me.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
You think all the soldiers with no exception are not fighting to defend the lives of innocent people or to defend their country from destruction for sabilullah ? You think all of them are only fighting for Bashar and for Democracy ?
You are not understanding.

If a person is fighting in the army of Bashar al-Kalb, he is a Kaafir.

You understand? Let alone Jihaad, if he is in the army of Bashar al-Kalb, he is a Kaafir. He is not Muslim. This shouldn't even be something debated. You are Sunni, or Shi`a? If you are Sunni, then you should know very well that Bashar al-Kalb is an `Alawite Shi`a Kaafir, and his army are Shi`as. They fight for Shaytaan. They fight to worship Shaytaan.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
You are not understanding.

If a person is fighting in the army of Bashar al-Kalb, he is a Kaafir.

You understand? Let alone Jihaad, if he is in the army of Bashar al-Kalb, he is a Kaafir. He is not Muslim. This shouldn't even be something debated. You are Sunni, or Shi`a? If you are Sunni, then you should know very well that Bashar al-Kalb is an `Alawite Shi`a Kaafir, and his army are Shi`as. They fight for Shaytaan. They fight to worship Shaytaan.
Can you explain why are they kuffar ?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Can you explain why are they kuffar ?

يا رجل, هؤلاء الناس, ليس لهم إيمان, ليش هم يقاتلون؟ يقاتلون لأجل صنم الديموقراطيا

...أنت تحكي عن العلويين! يا سلام

هؤلاء زنادقة! يعبدون سيدنا علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه! يكفّرون صحابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم! يعتقون أن أئمتهم قد خلقوا المخلوقين دون الله تعالى! لو كانوا مسلمين فمن الكفار؟

إنما المجاهد من جاهد لأجل لا إله إلا الله

تفهم؟

القتال إما أن يكون في سبيل الله أو يكون في سبيل الطاغوت, في سبيل الشيطان

الجهاد فقط القتال في سبيل الله لأجل إعلاء كلمة الله ولنصرة المسلمين المستضعفين ولدفع الكفر ولإقامة شريعة الله في الأرض وليكون الدين كلّه لله كما قال تعالى في كتابه الكريم

فقاتلوهم حتّى لا تكون فتنة ويكون الدين كلّه لله

إذاً هذا هو الجهاد الحقيقي

أيش تقول؟ رجل يقاتل لنصرة أهله - كما زعمت - لكنه يعتقد إعتتقادات كفرية, أي فائدة في قتاله؟ بس يقاتل لتكون شامنا الحبيبة المباركة دولة كفرية تحكم بالأحكام الوضعية, بأحكام الطواغيت

يا رجل, إنتبه! ليس الأمر كما تقول أو تزعم

الله هداك للحق

يقال: مش لازم تقول كل اللي عارفه بس لازم تعرف كل اللي تقول

------------------

أريد توضيحاً منك في مسألة: هل أنت سني أم شيعي؟

أنتظر جوابك
Reply

زهراء
10-14-2016, 06:45 PM
I actually understood almost all of that^ الحمد لله[emoji2]

I always wonder what made some of the Ulama leave SA to "join" ISIS and what were their experiences like and if they are still alive!
Reply

sister herb
10-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam

يا رجل, هؤلاء الناس, ليس لهم إيمان, ليش هم يقاتلون؟ يقاتلون لأجل صنم الديموقراطيا

...أنت تحكي عن العلويين! يا سلام

هؤلاء زنادقة! يعبدون سيدنا علي بن أبي طالب رضي الله عنه! يكفّرون صحابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم! يعتقون أن أئمتهم قد خلقوا المخلوقين دون الله تعالى! لو كانوا مسلمين فمن الكفار؟

إنما المجاهد من جاهد لأجل لا إله إلا الله

تفهم؟

القتال إما أن يكون في سبيل الله أو يكون في سبيل الطاغوت, في سبيل الشيطان

الجهاد فقط القتال في سبيل الله لأجل إعلاء كلمة الله ولنصرة المسلمين المستضعفين ولدفع الكفر ولإقامة شريعة الله في الأرض وليكون الدين كلّه لله كما قال تعالى في كتابه الكريم

فقاتلوهم حتّى لا تكون فتنة ويكون الدين كلّه لله

إذاً هذا هو الجهاد الحقيقي

أيش تقول؟ رجل يقاتل لنصرة أهله - كما زعمت - لكنه يعتقد إعتتقادات كفرية, أي فائدة في قتاله؟ بس يقاتل لتكون شامنا الحبيبة المباركة دولة كفرية تحكم بأحكام الوضعية, بأحكام الطواغيت

يا رجل, إنتبه! ليس الأمر كما تقول أو تزعم

الله هداك للحق

يقال: مش لازم تقول كل اللي عارفه بس لازم تعرف كل اللي تقول

------------------

أريد توضيحاً منك في مسألة: هل أنت سني أم شيعي؟

أنتظر جوابك
To others whose don´t speak Arabic, could you explain this also by English?
Reply

hisnameiszzz
10-14-2016, 07:01 PM
Now slap me if I am wrong, but isn't this Bassar Al Asda person a complete terrorist himself? Isn't he sending his cronies round to torture and mutilate and kill Sunni Muslims?

Isn't he doing what Saddam was accused of? It's funny that the West are not gunning for Asda's blood the way they went after Saddam. It just makes me wonder if Bassar Al Asda is being assisted by the West etc to clean the land of Sunni Muslims.
Reply

cooterhein
10-14-2016, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Five years ago, many people around the world went to Syria to fight against the Syrain regime

With time, it was evident that they were a group of fools financed by the west!

Isis destroyed Syria and killed innocent people (Muslims and non Muslims) and they did so many other atrocities...

However, the Syrian army which is fighting Isis are defending their own country.

So my questions is this : Do you think that the army of Syria are doing Jihad against these terrorists ?
As a non-Muslim, I don't have any particular motivation to like or accept jihad in any era or under any particular set of circumstances. However, I will start by saying this....and perhaps I'll learn something new that will cause me to think differently.

It seems this way to me, at this point in time. Jihad seems to have made more sense, meaning it was more straightforward and understandable, under circumstances where a tribe of people controls a region because they simply live there and control it. If attacked, they must defend themselves or be destroyed. It's simple, it's understandable.

When you're talking about any sort of caliphate, especially an aggressively expanding one, then it gets quite a bit more complicated. Lines are blurred, outright survival is not really in question, it's no longer just a single tribe, there is a clear split between military and civilians....or there should be anyway. And in the era of the Westphalian nation-state, in the modern era of war where military targets are ideally the only thing a military tries to hit, when regime change or government reform are the aims and not the total destruction of a people, when the terms of what a country will be like are determined by peace negotiations after the fact and not nearly as much by active fighting on a battlefield....

It would seem that the terms of jihad in the modern day are, at best, going to be murky and contentious and complicated. And in my estimation, it seems like jihad does not readily have a place in the modern geopolitical sphere. It doesn't fit in, it can't make sense, there are no modern circumstances under which it could possibly be a coherent plan when it comes to foreign policy. Yes of course it's in the Quran, before modern nation-states existed. As applied to semi-nomadic tribal warfare. Before there was a modern concept of a proper military, with rules of engagement pertaining to violence against civilian non-combatants. Things are very different now, and in practical terms, it would seem that jihad is now the exclusive property of terrorism and it has no useful role for regular Muslims.

This is very much how it seems to me at this time, but I'll keep an eye on the thread and see what everyone else has to say.
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:07 PM
I'm explaining that Alawites are not Muslims, and thus "Jihaad" does not even come up where they are concerned. If a person doesn't have Imaan, what Jihaad is he fighting?

I highly recommend that everyone checks out the "Anti-Majos" videos on YouTube. There are a team of brothers who have thoroughly exposed the satanic Shi`a cult in a way no one before them ever has. Don't delay. Go on YouTube, and type in "Anti-Majos". A channel should show up on top of the list: "AntiMajosProduction". It has about 136 videos. The videos are concise. Here are some you should watch first of all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7BDYBkvbTU (Shia Belief: The real Tawheed is when you worship Faatimah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1BWuUc6Us (Shia Belief: The Qur'aan is a Book of Misguidance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVude1x0uw (Shia Converts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTuL215PAEU (Shia Belief: Tawheed is not from the pillars of Shia faith)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFkOYnonkCU (Shia Belief: Allaah follows Shia Imam's will)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwB5YmIJG0 (Shia Belief: The Female Goddess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DKWiRqJYc (Shia Belief: The Qur'aan was Changed by `Uthmaan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6T1-GDaQwM (Shia Belief: Kamal Haydari rejects finality of Nubuwwah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLZROyb9Kk (Shia Belief: Allaah is not One)

Allaahummah-fazhnaa...

These are all beliefs of absolute Kufr. And these are the Ithnaa `Ashariyyah (Twelve Imamer Shias)! The Alawites hold even worse beliefs than these! The Alawites are so bad that even these Ithnaa `Ashari Shias call them Kaafirs!

Bashar al-Kalb and his army are Alawites.

That says it all.
Reply

AHMED PATEL
10-14-2016, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Now slap me if I am wrong, but isn't this Bassar Al Asda person a complete terrorist himself? Isn't he sending his cronies round to torture and mutilate and kill Sunni Muslims?

Isn't he doing what Saddam was accused of? It's funny that the West are not gunning for Asda's blood the way they went after Saddam. It just makes me wonder if Bassar Al Asda is being assisted by the West etc to clean the land of Sunni Muslims.
assad is being kept alive by russian support
other wise he would have been gaddafie,d and saddamned ages ago
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:09 PM
Watch these videos wherein the beliefs of the Shias are exposed:



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7BDYBkvbTU (Shia Belief: The real Tawheed is when you worship Faatimah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1BWuUc6Us (Shia Belief: The Qur'aan is a Book of Misguidance)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVude1x0uw (Shia Converts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTuL215PAEU (Shia Belief: Tawheed is not from the pillars of Shia faith)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFkOYnonkCU (Shia Belief: Allaah follows Shia Imam's will)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwB5YmIJG0 (Shia Belief: The Female Goddess)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-DKWiRqJYc (Shia Belief: The Qur'aan was Changed by `Uthmaan)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6T1-GDaQwM (Shia Belief: Kamal Haydari rejects finality of Nubuwwah)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSLZROyb9Kk (Shia Belief: Allaah is not One)

...اللهم احفظنا
Reply

hisnameiszzz
10-14-2016, 07:10 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Bashar al-Kalb and his army are Alawites.

That says it all.
Yeah, that's what I have read as well and was trying to say in my previous post.

Is this Bashar Al Kalb the same as Bassar Al Asda or is it a different one?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Yeah, that's what I have read as well and was trying to say in my previous post.

Is this Bashar Al Kalb the same as Bassar Al Asda or is it a different one?
Same Shaytaan. "Al-Asad" means "The Lion". We refer to him as "al-Kalb" (The Dog).

Shi`as are idol-worshippers. Polytheists. Pagans.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam


أريد توضيحاً منك في مسألة: هل أنت سني أم شيعي؟

أنتظر جوابك
I'm a Muslim Arab Sunni but i'm really astonished that you speak arabic like this lol

Don't get me wrong i'm not a supporter of the Bashar regime and i already admitted that his soldiers are cruel, however i hold respect for many of my Shiaas brothers because among them there are many people who respect the Sunnis and who never dare to insult the companions of the Prophet pbuh, and they are even educating other Shiias to not insult the companions.

In addition, i do have some respect for Bashar because he didn't bend his knees to the west.
You also need to know that there are many Sunnis in the Syrian Army... and among those are people who fight to liberate Syria for the sake of Allah.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Is this Bashar Al Kalb the same as Bassar Al Asda or is it a different one?
looool ;D
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:35 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
I'm a Muslim Arab Sunni but i'm really astonished that you speak arabic like this lol
Point out the flaw in it.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Point out the flaw in it.
I don't understand, what do you mean ?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama

Don't get me wrong i'm not a supporter of the Bashar regime and i already admitted that his soldiers are cruel, however i hold respect for many of my Shiaas brothers because among them there are many people who respect the Sunnis and who never dare to insult the companions of the Prophet pbuh, and they are even educating other Shiias to not insult the companions.

In addition, i do have some respect for Bashar because he didn't bend his knees to the west.
You also need to know that there are many Sunnis in the Syrian Army... and among those are people who fight to liberate Syria for the sake of Allah.
I will never regard any person as a brother who regards the Shi`a filth as his brothers. You have respect for Bashar al-Kalb? Someone who worships `Ali رضي الله عنه, who makes Takfeer of the Sahaabah, who insults them, who insults Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, who insults Allaah Ta`aalaa, and who is responsible for the deaths of so many thousands of innocent Muslim men, women and children? You respect him?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:39 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
I don't understand, what do you mean ?
You said you're astonished by the Arabic, as though to say you feel there is a flaw in it. If so, prove it. You're a Muslim Arab Sunni, you say. I'm a Muslim Arab (Syrian) Sunni. So I want you to prove that it is wrong.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 07:50 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
I will never regard any person as a brother who regards the Shi`a filth as his brothers. You have respect for Bashar al-Kalb? Someone who worships `Ali رضي الله عنه, who makes Takfeer of the Sahaabah, who insults them, who insults Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, who insults Allaah Ta`aalaa, and who is responsible for the deaths of so many thousands of innocent Muslim men, women and children? You respect him?
Can you send me a video where Bashar is making takfeer of the Sahaabah and who is insulting Allah and his prophet ? I need a proof.
Because i think he is a secular politician. You can't just throw accusations like that!
If Bashar is really responsable for these crimes then i don't respect him for that, However i do respect him because he didn't bow down to the west like the countries of the golf because i do respect anyone who stand in the face of the west!

Yes, i want Shia and Sunnis to unite together and to understand each other, i don't want war with them, i want peace!
I think that we need to find a common ground to stand on together so our Ummah can unite instead of in****ing them like this, your way will help make more fitan and more blood sheddings.

I told you that i respect the Shia who don't insult the companions and who want to make peace with us and you are still calling them filth.

The only way for us to fight our enemies is by UNITY and not by DIVISION!
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 07:52 PM
The man AhmedGassama respects:

http://www.economist.com/news/middle...shar-al-assads

https://www.facebook.com/assad.crime...nst.civilians/


Laa Howla wa Laa Quwwata illaa Billaah...

How can anyone who claims to be "Muslim" respect this vile Shaytaan? May Allaah Ta`aalaa curse him.

-------------

(P.S. You have yet to point out the flaw. I am waiting.)
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
The man AhmedGassama respects:

http://www.economist.com/news/middle...shar-al-assads

https://www.facebook.com/assad.crime...nst.civilians/


Laa Howla wa Laa Quwwata illaa Billaah...

How can anyone who claims to be "Muslim" respect this vile Shaytaan? May Allaah Ta`aalaa curse him.

-------------

(P.S. You have yet to point out the flaw. I am waiting.)
Why can't you understand what i'm saying ?

Did i said that i respect him for his crimes ? I said i only respect him because he didn't bow down to the enemies of the Ummah!
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by anatolian
But everything in Islam starts with intention. If the intention of those honorable minority is to save the lives of Muslims then what they do can be considered Jihad, for me.
Yes i do agree with you ;)
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
Did i said that i respect him for his crimes ? I said i only respect him because he didn't bow down to the enemies of the Ummah!
Iblees has never bowed down to "the enemies of the Ummah". On the contrary, they bow down to him. Should we respect him too, then?
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Once again: A person can only be considered to be engaging in Jihaad if, first and foremost (among other things), his `Aqeedah (Creed) is correct. If he is an `Alawite, then what he is doing can never ever be Jihaad. I posted links to a number of videos earlier, showing what the Shi`as believe in. Take out time and watch each of those videos.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Iblees has never bowed to "the enemies of the Ummah". On the contrary, they bow to him. Should we respect him too, then?
You know how to compare :facepalm:
Reply

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by AhmedGassama
You know how to compare :facepalm:
To me, Bashar al-Kalb is not one shred better than Iblees. In fact, Iblees acknowledges that there is no Ilaah besides Allaah, so Bashar al-Kalb is more of a Mushrik than even him, because Bashar al-Kalb worships Hadhrat `Ali ibn Abi Taalib رضي الله عنه.
Reply

Serinity
10-14-2016, 08:25 PM
Shia's beliefs are soo horrible and terrible, even kuffar themselves know that they are not muslims (kuffar who are informed & know Islam to some extend)

Shias who propagate their kufr and shirk as "Tawheed and Islam" are the worst enemies of Islam. As for those who do not know about Islam, they are fooled to think that what shias do is Islam, when it is not at all Islamic.

Those who worship anything or anyone besides Allah, or bows down to anyone or anything besides Allah, will never succeed. Only those worship Allah alone.

Iblees's disbelief is even worse than Bashaar's tho. Iblees's arrogance is. Iblees KNOWS Allah exists, he KNOWS better than any knowledgable scholar of Islam, yet he does not turn.

Iblees (afaik) has not left one spot except that he made sujood to Allah on it. he probably knows the ins and outs of prayer too.

But with the help of Allah, none can harm us or cause us any failure. :)
Allahu alam.
Reply

AhmedGassama
10-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
To me, Bashar al-Kalb is not one shred better than Iblees. In fact, Iblees acknowledges that there is no Ilaah besides Allaah, so Bashar al-Kalb is more of a Mushrik than even him, because Bashar al-Kalb worships Hadhrat `Ali ibn Abi Taalib رضي الله عنه.
I don't know but we can live in peace with Chrsitians, Jews and Atheists so why can't we live in peace with Shia ?

The Christians worship Jesus and they insult the prophets.
The Jews insult Allah and the Prophets.
The Atheists say there is no Allah.

I think that we need to respect other people, if we don't give respect then we can't earn it!

Everybody have the right to choose any religion he wants and we can't insult him, however we can call him to Islam with peace.

But if Allah had willed, they would not have associated. And We have not appointed you over them as a guardian, nor are you a manager over them. 6:107


And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah , lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do. 6:108
Reply

Search
10-14-2016, 08:32 PM
:bism:(In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Originally Posted by AhmedGassama

So my questions is this : Do you think that the army of Syria are doing Jihad against these terrorists ?
No.

Daesh
is evil, no doubt. However, the Syrian army are not any better; they are just as evil because they've been part of state-sponsored terrorism that even the International community has recognized as such under Assad's regime. Of course, I'm speaking in generalities, and it is entirely possible that there are some deluded fools on either side that might be in some form sincere. It doesn't matter, however, because we already have too much evidence pointing to both sides being culpable and guilty in one form or another for very un-Islamic actions.

Basically, at this point, however, Syria is completely messy and unenviable in this mess because we have so many factions in the region vying for power and control; the infighting is unbelievably bad. Therefore, we shouldn't incline towards anyone there because the ground reality keeps changing and we don't know who is doing what but of what we do know so far paints a very bad picture of all of them. And of course, we should not forget that other bad actors in the region through drone strikes and covert operations are also U.S. and Russia with their own subversive agendas against the other over interests in the region.

Also, I urge everyone to pray for Syria; it's an extremely horrible situation for the innocent people suffering from all sides.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)
Reply

AabiruSabeel
10-14-2016, 10:26 PM

And I know not; perhaps it is a trial for you and enjoyment for a time." [21:111]


Abu Bakra :ra: reported Allah's Messenger :saws: as saying:

There would soon be turmoil. Behold! there would be turmoil in which the one who would be seated would be better than one who would stand and the one who would stand would be better than one who would run. Behold! when the turmoil comes or it appears, the one who has camel should stick to his camel and he who has sheep or goat should stick to his sheep and goat and he who has land should stick to the land.

A person said: Allah's Messenger, what is your opinion about one who has neither camel nor sheep nor land?
Thereupon, he said: He should take hold of his sword and beat its edge with the help of stone and then try to find a way of escape. O Allah, I have conveyed (Thy Message) ; O Allah, I have conveyed (Thy Message) ; O Allah, I have conveyed (Thy Message).

A person said: Allah's Messenger, what is your opinion if I am drawn to a rank in spite of myself, or in one of the groups and made to march and a man strikes with his sword or there comes an arrow and kills me?
Thereupon he said: He will bear the punishment of his sin and that of yours and he would be one amongst the denizens of Hell. [Muslim]


Abu Huraira :ra: reported Allah's Messenger :saws: many ahadith and one of them was this:

The last Hour will not come until the two parties (of Muslims) confront each other and there is a large-scale massacre amongst them and the claim of both of them is the same. [Muslim]


Abu Bakra :ra: reported Allah's Messenger :saws: as saying:

When two Muslims (confront each other) and the one amongst them attacks his brother with a weapon, both of them are at the brink of Hell-Fire. And when one of them kills his companion, both of them get into Hell-Fire. [Muslim]


Narrated Abu Huraira :ra::

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "There will be afflictions (in the near future) during which a sitting person will be better than a standing one, and the standing one will be better than the walking one, and the walking one will be better than the running one, and whoever will expose himself to these afflictions, they will destroy him. So whoever can find a place of protection or refuge from them, should take shelter in it." [Bukhari]



Narrated Abu Musa al-Ash'ari :ra::

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Before the Last Hour there will be commotions like pieces of a dark night in which a man will be a believer in the morning and an infidel in the evening, or a believer in the evening and infidel in the morning. He who sits during them will be better than he who gets up and he who walks during them is better than he who runs. So break your bows, cut your bowstrings and strike your swords on stones. If people then come in to one of you, let him be like the better of Adam's two sons. [Abu Dawud]







It was narrated that Abu Burdah :ra: said:
“I entered upon Muhammad binMaslamah and he said that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Therewill be tribulation, division and dissension. When that comes, takeyour sword to Uhud and strike it until it breaks, then sit in yourhouse until there comes to you the hand of the evildoer (to kill you)or a predestined (natural) death.’”"And that came to pass, and I did as the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said." [Ibn Majah]
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2013, 10:11 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 12:22 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 02:01 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!