/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

mickib
10-14-2016, 10:06 PM
I am a theology student, currently focusing my studies on Islam. I am a Christian, with no intent of converting. My religion, however, does not lessen my interest in Islam-rather, it increases it. My aim is to learn more about the religion from the followers themselves. I hope I offend NO ONE through any of my comments or threads. Well, that's pretty much it. As a person, I'm generally weird. My hobbies include drawing, writing, music...you know those kinds of stuff. One personal belief I hold is that we should always accept others, regardless of who they are (unless they're jerks. Jerks must not be jerks.) Well, thank you for reading?

Oh, I also have a questionnaire that I'd LOVE if you answered. I'd post a link but...yeah, I haven't won that privilege yet.imsad If you're that awesome, please head into my profile and you'll spot the post.

Thank you!:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-14-2016, 10:10 PM
Hello mickib

You are referring to this post http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...ml#post2932756, right?

Do you have a link for this form which can be filled online in a proper format? You can post the link here by adding a space before '.com' and we will fix it for you until you become a Full Member.

Little_Lion
10-14-2016, 11:26 PM
Do you happen to be located in the United States? If you are, there is an EXCELLENT Qur'an for students available through CAIR (the Council for American Islamic Relations). I would highly recommend it as you are a theology student; the commentary in it will help you quite a bit with your studies. AND it is only $10 (and it is a big boxed set of three books with Arabic, Transliteration, and English along with the commentary).

https://www.explorethequran.com/index.php

mickib
10-15-2016, 12:25 AM
Thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, I'm not a U.S resident so...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mickib
10-15-2016, 12:39 AM
Sorry for the late reply! Yes, there is an online version here: https://kwiksurveys.com/s/4BEJsW9n#/
Reme
Thank you!

mickib
10-15-2016, 12:41 AM
(ignore the 'reme')

greenhill
10-15-2016, 05:15 AM
Welcome to the forum.

It is a place to learn about Islam, so you have come to the right place.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

sister herb
10-15-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi to you!

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will find this place beneficial and informative to you.

noraina
10-15-2016, 10:41 AM
Hi,

Welcome to this forum, Theology is a fascinating subject and I wish you all the best.

InshaAllah you'll learn and enjoy yourself here. :)

mickib
10-15-2016, 07:08 PM
Thank you!:Emoji50:

mickib
10-15-2016, 07:10 PM
Thank you so much!:Emoji50:

mickib
10-15-2016, 07:11 PM
Thank you!
(I'm a little confused as to how to reply to comments. So sorry if you can't tell if this message is directed to you)

sister herb
10-15-2016, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mickib
Thank you!
(I'm a little confused as to how to reply to comments. So sorry if you can't tell if this message is directed to you)
In the right corner of post is "Reply With Quote". Clicking it you can target your answer to the member you mean.

eesa the kiwi
10-15-2016, 09:47 PM
Have a look at www.islamreligion.com
They have a bunch of good articles about Islam alhamdulilah
Other than that welcome to the forum

Nobody's Girl
10-15-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi there :)
You sound like a pretty nice person. Hopefully we learn a lot from each other.
Welcome to IB.

muslim brother
10-16-2016, 01:29 PM
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!