/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Read the tafsir

Aaqib
10-14-2016, 10:28 PM
It's amazing how impacting the knowledge of tafsir makes the Quran more impacting.

I fell in love with Surah Abasa after reading the tafsir.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
10-14-2016, 11:11 PM
I just bought Tafsir Ibn Kathir . . . it arrived a couple of days ago and I cannot wait to read it, insha'Allah.

Hafiz Ikram
10-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Which Tafsir is the most effective in terms of explanation and simplicity?

Delete.
10-20-2016, 04:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Ikram
A'salamu alaykum.

Tafseer Anwarul Bayan (Illuminating Discourses of the Noble Quran)
Along with, A word for word meaning of the Quran by Muhammad Mohar Ali

Everyone has different preferences. It's just what I prefer to study by.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
10-20-2016, 04:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Ikram
go here: http://www.altafsir.com/

Scimi

Hafiz Ikram
11-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Understanding the meanings of the Quran (translation and Tafsir) is more important than just memorizing the Quran. By doing tafsir, you will come to know the actual message of Allah.

fhmn63
11-02-2016, 12:43 PM
If you are searching for detailed Tafsir Al Quran in English and you are confused it ,Read the analysis of the writing format of different available Tafsirs -Here .

By the way My favourite is Maariful Quran.

noor grant
01-16-2017, 02:02 AM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi
Thanks for this post. I am going to start read tafsir and pick on version that can understand best. I
struggle to make things a habit.I will put this in my planner then and try to remember everyday.

Hafiz Ikram
01-16-2017, 10:09 PM
We teach Quran online with qualified and knowledgeable Quran tutors. If any one is interested to learn Quran online, they can contact us. We offer basic Quran recitation with Tajweed course, Quran memorization course, Quran Tafseer course, Quran translation course and other Quran courses.

Contact me at hafiz.ikram567@gmail.com or Sign up for free trial classes at www.learnreadquran.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.