/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alright... question

Aaqib
10-14-2016, 11:54 PM
So if some people are disobeying the teacher such as playing games in class, should I tell them to stop/tell the teacher or do I leave them to be?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
If their game does not disturb other students, let them play. If their game begin to disturb other students, tell them to stop. I do not suggest you to tell the teacher unless they do something that should be reported like do violence toward other students.

Maybe this advice sound not wise. But this is the best advice that I can give. I was student too when I was young.

Little_Lion
10-15-2016, 04:02 AM
Leave them to be unless they are keeping you from concentrating on your studies. I was a slacker in school too (I used to draw in my notebooks instead of taking notes; no cell phones at that time so no handy little games) but actually listening to the teacher while keeping my hands occupied helped me get good grades. The other students who appear to be goofing off may be learning more than you think.

Nobody's Girl
10-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Be a snitch and tell the teacher :)
Just kidding.

You can privately talk to them after class. If they are making you lose concentration then I suggest you ask the teacher to change your seat. But like in all matters ask your heart what's the best thing to do. If they are really annoying and they are bullies then I suggest you inform your teacher but only if the are loud, rude, and/or obnoxious. However at the same time who hasn't slacked off in class before? I remember back in elementary school I would play x and o with my friend and eat in class. Believe I was so annoying that when I would get caught the teacher kicks me out of the classroom.

Anyway yep it's up to you.
Good luck to you in all your endeavors.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.