/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If You Want that Shariah Law in India not Replaced with Uniform Civil law

fhmn63
10-15-2016, 09:27 AM
Amidst row over “triple talaq”, All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) has started a nation-wide signature campaign among Muslims against the central government affidavit in the Supreme Court on the matter of imposing a uniform Civil Code.

With support pouring in from both men and women, the signature campaign’s purpose is to safeguard both Shariat and the Constitutional rights of Indian Muslims, said Eidgah Imam Maulana Khalid Rashid, who is also a member of the All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB).

You can Sign the Petition HERE

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-15-2016, 10:32 AM
This is the direct link for signing the petition: https://www.change.org/p/all-india-m...84%DB%8C%DB%92

I would request all our Indian members and guests to sign it.

talibilm
10-15-2016, 03:21 PM
:sl:

I don't know to sign online BUT I AM A STAUNCH SUPPORTER ON THIS ISSUE WHICH WAS SUPPORTED BY THE FATHER OF THE NATION MAHATMA GANDHIJI AND THE CODE OF PERSONAL LAW RIGHTS IN INDIA.

ISLAM - MUSLIM Law is MUCH MUCH Different from other Religions of the world since The HARAM vs HALAL aspect & 5 times COMPULSORY prayers could only be found in Islam UNLIKE other Religions of India.

May I take this oppourtunity to request the Government of India & its Bureaucrats , in response to the Free Donation of 20000 sq mts of Land by the UAE government to the Indian Temple for its Indian residents , Reciprocate that favour to Muslims of India by providing Musallas or temporary praying places for our compulsory 5 times prayers at strategic places like Airports, Malls, sight seeing places which is an inevitable DAILY need of Indian Muslim Citizen. Thanking you.

Scimitar
10-15-2016, 06:24 PM
Signed,

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
10-15-2016, 06:37 PM
:salam:

I want to sign, but remain anonymous. I am not indian. Can I fake my name, etc.?

How do I do that?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

theplains
10-15-2016, 06:45 PM
Do Muslims want to have Shariah Law in every country where they live? If this is the case, would
they be willing to extend the same freedom to Christians living in predominantly Islamic countries -
so they can be judged by Canadian / American / or European law?

Thanks,
Jim

muslim brother
10-15-2016, 06:46 PM
hopefully indian muslims will one day give up bollywood,zee tv star plus etc,
then well see real changes

look on youtube for weddings
can you tell if its a muslim wedding

hafez patel saheb :rh: used to say,if you wish to stop oppression ,remove the love of haram from your hearts and homes

AabiruSabeel
10-15-2016, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by theplains
Do Muslims want to have Shariah Law in every country where they live? If this is the case, would
they be willing to extend the same freedom to Christians living in predominantly Islamic countries -

Thanks,
Jim
Jews, Christians etc whoever lives in a Muslim nation gets judged by their own laws, not Islamic laws. Islamic Sharia law applies only to Muslims.

Allah :swt: says:

[They are] avid listeners to falsehood, devourers of [what is] unlawful. So if they come to you, [O Muhammad], judge between them or turn away from them. And if you turn away from them - never will they harm you at all. And if you judge, judge between them with justice. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly. [5:42]
But how is it that they come to you for judgement while they have the Torah, in which is the judgement of Allah ? Then they turn away, [even] after that; but those are not [in fact] believers. [5:43]
Indeed, We sent down the Torah, in which was guidance and light. The prophets who submitted [to Allah ] judged by it for the Jews, as did the rabbis and scholars by that with which they were entrusted of the Scripture of Allah , and they were witnesses thereto. So do not fear the people but fear Me, and do not exchange My verses for a small price. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the disbelievers. [5:44]
And We ordained for them therein a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, and for wounds is legal retribution. But whoever gives [up his right as] charity, it is an expiation for him. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the wrongdoers. [5:45]
And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous. [5:46]
And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient. [5:47]

Canadian / American / European laws are man-made laws. If you are really a Christian @theplains , then you must follow the laws revealed in Injeel. Allah :swt: says in the above verses that whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed, they are disbelievers, wrongdoers and defiantly disobedient.

Search
10-15-2016, 09:07 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

format_quote Originally Posted by theplains

Thanks,
Jim
Hello. Hope you're doing well. :)

In this case, specifically India, if you understood the matter in context, you'd understand that India already adjudicates disputes and matters according to shariah (Islamic law) but that they're trying to eliminate this liberty for Indian Muslims.

So, already, you have to understand that this would be like telling the Amish in the United States who are allowed to be exempted from taxes to be taxed; Amish already have the liberty to not be taxed under the matters and therefore if Amish at that point banded together and signed a petition redressing their grievance of this potential change, then that matter should be considered a matter of championing their liberty and self-governance (in specific matters like family law) against wrongful governmental interference with rights already provided to them.

In that same way, there is an extant liberty that Muslims in India have specific to family matters to be able to be determined according to Islamic law, and this liberty is being taken away; and therefore, the petition is a democratic way of both having assessed a threat to the current constitutional rights afforded to Muslims in India and also signed to have this redress addressed by the government as is their right.

Secondly, I think most of the times when a non-Muslim asks this question, there is at the heart of a matter a complete ignorance on what shariah (Islamic law) is because of the negative press. Therefore, I'm linking you to a post in which I briefly discuss shariah and hopefully you'll have received a satisfactory answer to those questions you'd asked, and the post is titled, "What Makes a Person a Muslim?"

Thank you for your query. :)

Serinity
10-15-2016, 10:18 PM
:salam:

49 more people, and it is signed!

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.