/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thankyou

t123
10-17-2016, 04:44 PM
I would like to thank all those of you that replied to my post, as i havent been able to acknowledge all of you individually.. i went to the doctors today and i was prescribed with some oral steroids for my eczema which should calm down the flare-up inshallah and i was also prescribed with antidepressants.. inshallah these help me in some way, i am hoping they do. All of you that replied have made me realise that i should never lose faith in Allah, and as i already do i will continue to pray for Allah to ease my pain, and whatever Allah has planned for me is best. Please keep me in your duas and pray that Allah swt eases my pain and makes things better for me.. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
10-17-2016, 05:06 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah always protect to you and save you from any harm in this life. And may those meds also help you.

noraina
10-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Alhamdulillah, this is such a wonderful thing to read. As brothers and sisters, in Islam, we are here to help and support one another, and all by the will of Allah swt.

InshaAllah the medications will help, and you'll be in my duas.

May Allah swt give you every happiness and blessing in both this life and the next. Ameen.

*charisma*
10-17-2016, 05:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Please do keep us updated on your progress..inshallah everything goes well for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
t123
10-17-2016, 06:31 PM
Wsalam, thankyou so much

t123
10-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Thankyou so much, may you also be blessed by Allah swt

t123
10-17-2016, 06:32 PM
Walaykum Salam, thankyou so much

skypilot
10-17-2016, 07:01 PM
The more you learn about Islam, the safer you are from losing faith when you face some crisis.

greenhill
10-17-2016, 11:43 PM
That is such nice news.

I am happy for you that you are taking charge of your life.

Remember this always.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.