/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the belief system of Islam mainly composed of?

mickib
10-19-2016, 11:37 PM
What are some of the basic beliefs that ALL Muslims go by?
For instance, we all know that Muslims are monotheists.What other quality does Islam have in terms of their beliefs?
I hope this makes sense....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Delete.
10-20-2016, 12:20 AM
To believe in Allah (Oneness of God)
His angels
His books (Qur'an, Torah, Gospal, Psalms, Scriptures of Ibrahim and Musa (peace be upon them))
Belief in Allah's Messengers
in the Last Day (Day of Judgement)
Divine Decree (good and evil)
belief in Hell and Heaven
to testify that There is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His messenger
praying the five daily prayers
paying zakat (obligatory charity)
performing Hajj (the pilgrimage)
fasting the month of Ramadan

mickib
10-20-2016, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
To believe in Allah (Oneness of God)
His angels
His books (Qur'an, Torah, Gospal, Psalms, Scriptures of Ibrahim and Musa (peace be upon them))
Belief in Allah's Messengers
in the Last Day (Day of Judgement)
Divine Decree (good and evil)
belief in Hell and Heaven
to testify that There is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and His messenger
praying the five daily prayers
paying zakat (obligatory charity)
performing Hajj (the pilgrimage)
fasting the month of Ramadan
Thank you very much! If you mind, could you please explain the following?
Oneness of Mankind
Oneness of the Message

Delete.
10-20-2016, 12:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mickib
Thank you very much! If you mind, could you please explain the following?
Oneness of Mankind
Oneness of the Message
Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) was sent to all of humanity to preach the message of Tawheed. Tawheed means the belief that God is One. There is only one God, without partners, he is neither born nor does he have any children. It is the same message that all the previous messengers were sent to preach, Jesus, Ibrahim, Noah, Moses, etc. Peace be upon all of them. They all preached Tawheed, which is to believe in Allah and Submit to Him only.

Is that what you meant? If not, could you clarify what you meant?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mickib
10-20-2016, 01:47 AM
Yes, that's exactly what I meant thank you :)

I really am sorry for bothering you, but you seem to bursting with information. If you haven't already, can you please complete this questionaire:
kwiksurveys. com/s/4BEJsW9n#/

You can do it whenever you have the time, of course. Again, sorry for bothering!

Delete.
10-20-2016, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mickib
Yes, that's exactly what I meant thank you :)

I really am sorry for bothering you, but you seem to bursting with information. If you haven't already, can you please complete this questionaire:
kwiksurveys. com/s/4BEJsW9n#/

You can do it whenever you have the time, of course. Again, sorry for bothering!
You are not bothering me at all, not in the least. Alhamdulilah (All praise is for Allah) who has given me the opportunity to share what little knowledge I have with you. It is my pleasure.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.