/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salaam alaykum! Dawah mission goals~

ZawjatSayfullah
10-20-2016, 05:53 PM
As salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh! (◡‿◡✿)

I'm a Scottish Revert Muslimah striving to follow Islam upon the understanding of the Salaf inshaaAllah ❤︎
I live in England now on account of marriage Alhamdulilah- that's where the "Zawjat (wife of) Sayfullah" comes in.
My real name is Heather~
I became Muslim in 2008- and the quality of life is subhaanAllah, on a different level.

Very interested in Dawah work and helping spread Islam to remind those who it has already reached, and to help teach those who don't yet know about it.

While reverts and born muslims both have different struggles, I believe that even born Muslims choose Islam for themselves at one point too- when it becomes more than a family ritual. There needs to be resources for both reverts AND newly practising Muslims, where they can feel comfortable to learn and ask questions without being judged.

I run various blogs- a personal one, and a dawah one run by my husband and I, but I'm unable to post links at the moment.

I'm excited to talk to you~!

Random quote:
"One doesn’t become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn’t beautify his knowledge with good conduct. "
Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak (rahimahullah) [Adab Shar’iyyah 4/208]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Delete.
10-20-2016, 08:23 PM
Wa alaykum a'salam wa rahmat Allahi wa barakatuh, sister. May Allah make it easy for you to spread His beautiful Deen. JazakAllahu khayr.

drac16
10-21-2016, 03:44 AM
Wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Heather is a cool name; my sister is named Heather. :D

aflawedbeing
10-23-2016, 08:20 AM
Masha'Allah! It's been a long timee you've been Muslim now!
And you are right, as is my experience as well. The Muslim quality of life is amazing in comparison to the alternative we reverts know!

Welcome to the forums sister. :)
Enjoy, and may you find it beneficial to an infinite extent.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sakina'141
11-20-2016, 03:18 AM
:wa: sister! :)

Welcome to the forum!

MashaAllah you are a muslim, may Allah swt always keep you in best of Iman and health, Ameen.

Hope you enjoy your stay here! Please feel free to share any piece of knowledge or wisdom to help our Iman...Dawah is not just for non-muslims...muslims need it more at current troubled times. May Allah swt guide our ummah to the right path that pleases Allah with compassion and unity, Ameen.

P.S. Oh and I Love your random quote! :) If you're into shaing random quotes...there is a thread here where you can post them:
https://www.islamicboard.com/general...ml#post2937472

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.