/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikhara

Reminder
10-20-2016, 10:42 PM
A reminder to everyone here...

When you need guidance with any decision.

Perform Istikhara prayer to get a sign from Allah (swt).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
10-20-2016, 10:50 PM
You seem to have experienced it

anatolian
10-22-2016, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder

Following through, gestation. However, if you revert to old ways, the effect stops.
What do you mean with it?

I am asking because I am planning to do Istihara and would like to learn your experience..

Reminder
10-23-2016, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
What do you mean with it?

I am asking because I am planning to do Istihara and would like to learn your experience..
After getting a sign, and it comes true... if you revert to old ways, you lose most of the benefits.

Like an abortion, killing the baby before it is born. Your iman should increase forever not go back like before.

So when you get a sign allow it to forever improve your character, otherwise you don't get lifelong benefit from Istikhara.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-23-2016, 02:52 PM
This is what I have been told.

There is a history to why it came about. As an alternative to spinning the arrows head to determine action.

When and why? When it is a major decision and you don't know the ending. Would it be good or would it be bad, for you?

Istikharah means you allow Allah to plot your ending.

Once given the signs, you must have faith, you may still go through trial and tribulations but KNOW that the ending will be great, and remember to be thankful then :shade:

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.