/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sunni Muslims expelled

OmAbdullah
10-21-2016, 06:38 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Yesterday, In Syria, thousands of the Sunni Muslims were ordered by the Al- Asad regime to leave their houses and properties in Damascus villages and other cities because their places are to be given to the Shiates (Shia sect). They were ordered to go to Idlib. They were very sad; some were crying when in these cold days, they were deprived of their houses, belongings and properties. Where are the Muslim authorities to do justice and help the oppressed Muslims??? It was expected from the Muslim Authorities to fill up the land of Allah with peace and justice for all as Allah has made them the Ummati-Wasatah (the Middle nation) to be witnesses on people. So fighting for true Justice was their responsibility. But they rejected their conscience (Dameer =nafsi lawwamah) and instead they chose the love and pleasure of their unbeliever friends. Thus they discarded the Al-Aakhirah (the Hereafter). I sincerely remind them that in the Hereafter people will have to live with those whom they loved and followed in this world. This fact is mentioned in many surahs of the Holy Quraan. Those who love and follow Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam and try to be like His Sahaabah (Companions) rAa will be with them in Paradise. The followers of the Pharaohs shall be with them in Hell, there they will be fighting with each other.

Whatever the Muslim authorities choose for their Al-Aakhirah, it is their choice!!! (I advise them sincerely to protect their Al-Aakhirah because this worldly life is very short and temporary). But we, the Muslims, now have strong ground to pray to and request Allah Almighty to send the Mahdy to help and rescue the terribly oppressed Muslims!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
10-21-2016, 06:42 PM
Ameen ya rabbul alameen

sister herb
10-21-2016, 07:16 PM
I am wonderig what will happen to all sunnis in Syria if Asad regime will beat the resistance forces with the help of Russia. Do they all will expelled or will become victims of massive torturing and murdering campaings like in Hama at 1982?

islamirama
10-21-2016, 09:01 PM
Syria, Palestine, lebabon and jordon all form al-sham. The prophet s.a.w. asked for blessings for these people and said they were the best people. Al mahdi will unite his army and hold in syria getting ready to attack the dajjal. Esa a.s. will also descend in syria, Damascus to be exact. It is a very special place as final war will take place around this area. So it is no surprise that the shi are trying to control it and the kuffars like russia and usa and other nations waging their proxy wars in there. They all want to control that land. I don't all sunni or Muslims will be killed but a very very large amount will be as the trend has shown. 20 million Muslims holocaust in the last decade by the west and its allies.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al Sultan
10-21-2016, 10:44 PM
Assalam alikum,

Some Christian propaganda are even saying that these Sunni Muslims "turned to Christ" what a load of bullocks,

We're made fun of everywhere,and now some Christians are saying that these muslims who left turned to christianty..

May Allah guide the blind and deaf to the right path..cuz seriously ive seen enough idiots walk on the face of this earth..

wa assalamo alikum.

Eric H
10-22-2016, 08:09 AM
Greetings and peace be with you nbegam;

A few years ago, Syria seemed to be a good place to live in, according to the Syrians I have heard speaking about their country. Tragically civil wars always seem so brutal, neighbours against neighbours, the same neighbours who had lived peacefully with each other in the past.

Only a God solution can bring about mercy, forgiveness and peace. We are all created by the same God, and you will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God. Mercy, forgiveness and peace cannot be achieved with guns and bombs, these are not God solutions.

I have always been against military action by America, Britain, Russia and others, but sadly the voice of anti war is rarely heard above all the shouting for blood. You might look up The South Africa Truth and Reconciliation Commission, it is a good model to search for peace.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tru...n-South-Africa

When I first came across this, I looked for stories of real people, the first one I came across was about a girl who had been stoned to death. The video is 18 minutes, the first couple of minutes talk about forgiveness with Bible quotes, but you have the same kind of verses in Islam, so I hope you would not be offended. the story talks about the parents meeting two of their daughters murderers, and their journey together. If you watch the following video, it talks about the parents setting up employment for the men who had murdered their daughter, both videos are incredibly powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F0t8UajJp8

In the spirit of striving to forgive.

Eric

Al Sultan
10-22-2016, 10:23 AM
True,i don't know why Russia,USA and other countries are fighting with each other.Like for what purpose? showing the other country who's the "Big" man? what a childish,lame,useless game they're playing...they just wanna fight for stupid reasons,like seriously,they're ending innocent lives, ruining countries,really? I mean I cant imagine God's punishment to these evil sick people...and they say "we don't need religion,religion is cancer,we must leave all of em" I read a comment on youtube of a Islamic video "What do you think of muslims" and there was this Athiest who posted a comment saying that humans should leave religion,Hinduism,Islam,Christianty,and leave them and go front together,'sisters and brothers' and guess what? He got 600 likes for that...at this point I like,gave up at life...first of all,the main reason there's no war its because of religion!!!! think about Judaism,Christianity,Islam all of them say don't cause corruption into land,make peace,like it's the MAIN thing that says don't wage war on the one who's not attacking you,and now people are against us saying we're the reason of it...Eric,i know this sounds so sad but its the truth,i guess we should all concentrate on our prayers,and have faith in god that he may make ease on all of us,christians,jews,muslims because I believe this generation is the most saddest cruelest,painful generations of all time,i guess God right now,is testing us in a hard way,he wants to see the pure and true believes...

OmAbdullah
10-22-2016, 02:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

A few years ago, Syria seemed to be a good place to live in, according to the Syrians I have heard speaking about their country. Tragically civil wars always seem so brutal, neighbours against neighbours, the same neighbours who had lived peacefully with each other in the past.

Only a God solution can bring about mercy, forgiveness and peace. We are all created by the same God, and you will never look into the eyes of anyone who does not matter to God. Mercy, forgiveness and peace cannot be achieved with guns and bombs, these are not God solutions.

I have always been against military action by America, Britain, Russia and others, but sadly the voice of anti war is rarely heard above all the shouting for blood. You might look up The South Africa Truth and Reconciliation Commission, it is a good model to search for peace.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Tru...n-South-Africa

When I first came across this, I looked for stories of real people, the first one I came across was about a girl who had been stoned to death. The video is 18 minutes, the first couple of minutes talk about forgiveness with Bible quotes, but you have the same kind of verses in Islam, so I hope you would not be offended. the story talks about the parents meeting two of their daughters murderers, and their journey together. If you watch the following video, it talks about the parents setting up employment for the men who had murdered their daughter, both videos are incredibly powerful.

In the spirit of striving to forgive.

Eric

Salaam,

Stoning to death is one of the most severe punishment in the Divine Law. That law came in Tawrah. It did not come in the Holy Quraan but is given to the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam in His Sunnah. This punishment is given only to a married adulterer. Nowadays this law cannot be applied because the freedom of male and female mixing has made the societies very dirty and there may be many sinners of this sin. Islam is not interested in searching and punishing more and more criminals. The Islamic punishments are preventive in nature. Therefore, the first necessity is to clean the society by the laws of hijab and separation of males and females in all schools, colleges and offices etc. When the society is made pious by the application of the easy laws, then almost no such crime can be found. After that this heavy law is implemented and then it is quite easy for the Muslims to protect themselves from the evil crime of adultery in the pious society.

OmAbdullah
10-22-2016, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I am wonderig what will happen to all sunnis in Syria if Asad regime will beat the resistance forces with the help of Russia. Do they all will expelled or will become victims of massive torturing and murdering campaings like in Hama at 1982?

The truth is horrible. Sunni Muslims are buried alive or dead in and under their buildings by the every day heavy bombardment. Their count is known only to Allah. Others in thousands are beheaded in the prisons of Al-Asad regime. Still others are starved to death by the shia and Alawi militias sieges. They are in hundreds of thousands. Others are killed by Chlorines bombs. These can be counted because the chlorine bombs don't crush the buildings to burry the dead and alive under them . Still more are the phosphorus bombs which burn the innocent Sunni Muslims and fill up the streets and buildings with fire like a hell on this earth. All of these bombs are the pride of America and Russia. The aim is the peace process of the West and is meant to cleanse sunni Muslims from the face of the earth.

hisnameiszzz
10-22-2016, 08:38 PM
I don't even want to think about it because it makes me so sad what is happening to the Sunni Muslims there. It's disgusting.

USA and Russia can play their little games elsewhere. It doesn't have to be here and now.

I wish, we, as the general public of the world could do more. It's almost like the whole world and his wife choose to turn a blind eye to it all.

I know countries all over the globe have agreed to accept refugees and orphans, which is fantastic, but what is happening in that country on a day by day basis is unimaginable. The poor souls, they can't turn left or right, or go back or forward.

Please pray for them.

Eric H
10-22-2016, 11:28 PM

Stoning to death is one of the most severe punishment in the Divine Law.
The stoning to death had nothing to do with divine law. A white woman drove her car into a black township in South Africa, and a group of black youths threw stones at her car that killed her. The video is very powerful, because it tells the story of how the parents of the murdered girl, meet up with two of the youths responsible for their daughters death. It tell about the journey to forgive, and it also tells how the parents came to set up employment for these youths in a very poor area.

I recommend watching the video below, I believe it to be a profound God story about striving for peace, in a place of conflict and poverty.

In the spirit of searching for mercy and forgiveness.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.