/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reason why

t123
10-23-2016, 01:49 PM
Salam. To those of you that saw my recent post today about my suicidal thoughts and asked why.. I woke up today feeling disgusting. The medication given to me by the doctors didnt work, they never have worked & probably never will no matter what they prescribe me. All my life i have been in and out of doctors hoping for some help but nothing ever seems to work. I feel as if the world is against me and just doesn't want me to get better? It is such a horrible feeling suffering with eczema. I feel so insecure, so ugly. I can't even show my face to my own siblings and parents let alone anybody else. I really just want to die honestly anything is better than living in constant pain not even being able to move my body because it hurts so much from itching and how dry and cracked the skin is. Recently i have also been thinking, who will ever want to marry me? Truly speaking, who would want to marry someone whose skin just looks and feels so horrible? I dont see any purpose of me being on this earth anymore.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hisnameiszzz
10-23-2016, 02:01 PM
Hello you,

I am so sorry to hear you are suffering like this. Eczema is an awful condition. I have it on one of my legs and feet and the amount of times I end up bleeding from it due to scratching is painful. My eczema is different to yours, yours sounds much worse.

It is just the eczema which is making you feel so down or do you have any other problems too?

Don't worry about no one wanting to marry you because of this. You may seem ugly to yourself, but others might see your inner beauty. One of cousins has extreme eczema, his skin turned black and flakes off. He is married and has two children. His wife is happy with him. There was a boy at Madressah with me who used to have really bad eczema, he could not sit still due to his itching. His skin all over his face was blotchy and bright red. He too is happily married.

How long have you taken the medication for? You do know that medication takes a while to start working don't you? It needs to build up in your body before it starts working. Have you looked up herbal remedies? Zam zam water on the skin worked for my niece. Poor lass is only 15 and has suffered so badly from eczema since she was little. All her joints bleed from scratching. She can't stop itching because it hurts so much.

I am so sorry you feel so bad. I wish there was something I could do for you.

Delete.
10-23-2016, 02:03 PM
Wa alaykum a'salam. Your purpose is for Allah, not any human. Try not to forget that this dunya is temporary and we are striving to reach our Eternal Home. I am here if you want to talk and whenever you need support.

For your eczema, try Diflorasone Diacentate Cream USP 0.05%

piXie
10-23-2016, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
For your eczema, try Diflorasone Diacentate Cream USP 0.05%
:sl:

Her eczema is errupting from inside her, due to the body trying to eliminate its overload of toxins. It's bringing it to the surface. Suppressing it with creams will do little to help and may make her situation worse.

To the OP,

I am not sure what pharmaceutical medications you are taking but most likely (and in the long run) they are only increasing you in sickness, not to mention the stress and damage they could be having on your gut, liver and kidneys, organs which play a vital role in detoxification.

It's extremely important that you go about this the correct way otherwise your situation will not improve. You need to address the underlying causes, both physically and emotionally.

I've suffered from eczema too. I know what it's like, but mine all cleared Alhamdulillah through correct food and diet choices - and I didn't have to take any medications either. If you are interested and seriously committed about your health, let me know and I will try my best to help you in shaa Allaah.

May Allaah grant you complete shifaa. Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Delete.
10-23-2016, 02:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie

Her eczema is errupting from inside her, due to the body trying to eliminate its overload of toxins. It's bringing it to the surface. Suppressing it with creams will do little to help and may make her situation worse.

To the OP,

I am not sure what pharmaceutical medications you are taking but most likely (and in the long run) they are only increasing you in sickness, not to mention the stress and damage they could be having on your gut, liver and kidneys, organs which play a vital role in detoxification.

It's extremely important that you go about this the correct way otherwise your situation will not improve. You need to address the underlying causes, both physically and emotionally.

I've suffered from eczema too. I know what it's like, but mine all cleared Alhamdulillah through correct food and diet choices - and I didn't have to take any medications either. If you are interested and seriously committed about your health, let me know and I will try my best to help you in shaa Allaah.

May Allaah grant you complete shifaa. Aameen.
I have eczema too, sister and the cream I mentioned has helped me control it. I only have to use it a few times until my eczema clears and after that I don't use it again for at least a month before the eczema comes back again. But everyone reacts differently. That's just what I use.

And JazakAllahu khayr your post is very informative.

t123
10-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Thankyou so much for your concern, yes i do have other problems which are making me feel down in fact i suffer from depression.

piXie
10-23-2016, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
I have eczema too, sister and the cream I mentioned has helped me control it. I only have to use it a few times until my eczema clears and after that I don't use it again for at least a month before the eczema comes back again. But everyone reacts differently. That's just what I use.
True sis, wa Jazakillaahu khairan. It also depends on the severity of the eczema.

format_quote Originally Posted by t123
Thankyou so much for your concern, yes i do have other problems which are making me feel down in fact i suffer from depression.
What are the things you do to cope with your depression, if you don't mind me asking?

Search
10-23-2016, 04:31 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

My dearest sis, *hugs* please read this true story of a Muslim who was in a position like you and seek inspiration and try to attain closeness to Allah.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

P.S. The story is below.

True Story

Since I was born I suffered from Exema [Eczema] on my hands and arms and now I am 22 years of age and still suffering from such disease. Alhamdulelah it goes for a while but it comes back infected and inflamed.

I always looked around me and saw other people's hands and arms in perfect condition and I would go back home and cry so much that my tears would fill a bucket. I was bullied so much in Secondary School because of my Exema and I was treated like dirt and abused because of my belief in Islam. One day in class I cried for over an hour my eyes stung because of the class saying abusive things to me and the teacher did NOTHING because he hated my faith which was apparent.

Since I was small I always held the Quran each night and begged Allah for my suffering to end. Even as I write this my eyes are full of tears.

As I grew up my passion to marry grew. I always wanted to have a child to raise for the mercy of Allah. But because of my suffering from Exema that always stopped me from marrying.

One day in College I saw a really beautiful Sister in Hijab from Lebanon (I think) and I wanted to marry her, but because of my Exema I thought she would not want to even look at me. By Allah, through Halal ways she rejected me which I feel in my heart was because of my hands.

I feel so alone sometimes. I suffer SO much that I cannot go outside unless my sleeves of my shirt cover most of my hands. I cannot make Salat in the Masjid without worrying that someone is going to look at my hands and not want to shake them or that they will give me a bad look. I cannot eat outside or be with my friends without feeling worried that they are going to see my hands.

When I do Wudu with water, my hands sting so much I cry. After Wudu I will make my Salat trying to blot out the pain that I am going through with my hands.

I feel no Muslim Sister will ever marry me but I try to keep strong about it. My only wife I want is a wife of Paradise. I wish I was with Prophet Ayub (AS) as he suffered alot and I would not feel alone as he would be with me worshiping Allah.

My only dream now is to work hard and to die only for Allah.

Please Brothers and Sisters of Islam make Du'a for me and for all Muslims suffering from illness's that they keep strong.

I take this as a blessing from Allah as Allah tests those whom he truly loves.

About three year ago I was sinking into severe depression. I was suffering so much and everything was just sinking deeper and deeper. I would stay up every night just worshipping Allah, begging him for mercy and help.

I really thought that Allah abandoned me and hated me.

Then one summer was a summer I would never forget. For six weeks in a row I had dreams that words would never be able to describe in 100% detail.

The dreams are too much to mention. But one of the first was when I was standing on a red land, and then two Muslim men with large dark beards approached me. They asked me do I want to see Hell? I said to them yes. They smiled and I then followed them.

In front of me was like a Hugh head with a wide open mouth. I can still picture this in my mind but I can never really describe it as it was so detailed. We went through its mouth and in it were all types of chambers of black fire. I saw people lying on their bellies on beds of spikes penetrating though their bodies while they were screaming.

Another chamber I saw people being crushed again and again in fire.

Another I saw their limbs being pulled off.

After a few more chambers we left and one of the Muslim's said to me, "Is your life worse than what you saw?" I said, "By Allah, no."

The best dream is of Prophet Muhammad (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam). In the dream I was sitting in a dark room crying. Suddenly a gold door appeared in front of
me. The door said to me, "Don't cry and come inside."

When I went in, I was in such a beautiful garden. There were all sorts of flowers and different coloured streams of water and honey. I heard laughing and talking further on, so I walked through this garden, and each step I took the garden just got more beautiful and different in colour. I saw a really bright gold table with food I have never seen before on this table. There were sweets and different shapes of fruit on the table. There were also crystal cups with drinks with at least 100 different shades of colour.

Sitting around the table were all extremely handsome looking Muslims. I saw one Muslim holding a staff in his right hand so I was thinking that could be Musa ('AlyheeSalaam), and then another Muslim I saw with long wavy hair with pearls falling from his head, so I was thinking that was 'Isa ('AlyheeSalaam). There were at least 100 Muslims around this table. At the head of the table a Muslim turned around and faced me. Mashahallah I will never forget his face. His eyes were darker than black pearls and there was a beautiful light shining from his face. As he smiled at me I felt this warmth and this sweet smelling musk go over my body.

He said Salam to me and called me by my full name. I asked him who he was. He said, "I am the final Messenger of Allah and my name is Muhammad Ibn Abdullallah (salla Allaahu 'alayhi wa salaam). I want you to sit next to me."

A gold chair appeared next to him so I sat there facing him. He took my hand in his hand. It felt so warm and nice. He said something that even made me cry in my sleep. He said, "Dont cry because of the hardships of this life. Cry for the forgiveness of Allah. Don't cry and feel sad for Allah will never leave you alone to suffer. He is with the believer who calls his name. He smiles to the believer who repents. He loves the believer who runs to him in struggle. And on The Day that is coming, you will see how much love and comfort He gives to those Muslims who suffered for Him."

I closed my eyes and then I woke up with tears all down my face.

Salam. To those of you that saw my recent post today about my suicidal thoughts and asked why.. I woke up today feeling disgusting. The medication given to me by the doctors didnt work, they never have worked & probably never will no matter what they prescribe me. All my life i have been in and out of doctors hoping for some help but nothing ever seems to work. I feel as if the world is against me and just doesn't want me to get better? It is such a horrible feeling suffering with eczema. I feel so insecure, so ugly. I can't even show my face to my own siblings and parents let alone anybody else. I really just want to die honestly anything is better than living in constant pain not even being able to move my body because it hurts so much from itching and how dry and cracked the skin is. Recently i have also been thinking, who will ever want to marry me? Truly speaking, who would want to marry someone whose skin just looks and feels so horrible? I dont see any purpose of me being on this earth anymore.

piXie
10-23-2016, 05:57 PM

Just wanted to add this link here, as it may help those suffering from eczema

http://eczema-natural-healing.com/eczema-pictures.html

t123
10-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Wow, thanks a lot for that. Truly touching

*charisma*
10-25-2016, 01:47 AM
Assalamu ALaikum

I had eczema for some time on my hands when I was younger because I had gotten ill and I guess that was my body's way of responding to the illness. I had it for a few years and the tips of my fingers would be so dry that they'd crack and bleed, and the top of my hands would be really red and scaly. It was really painful, especially in cold weather and when washing my hands. There was nothing helping it at all. Although, alhemdulilah, i never felt self-conscious about it because honestly i had so much more to worry about that it was the last thing on my mind. It was just that annoying thing that I couldn't do much about. Eventually when my health got better, it went away on it's own alhemdulilah.

Earlier today I had a chat with my younger sister who has very bad acne. She is extremely self conscious about it that she's always trying to find something to use. Her acne stems from weight gain and she wants the easy way out instead of losing weight and getting healthier. Today, she told me that she started a medication (which I've repeatedly told her to NEVER use) out of desperation. I had to yell at her because the medication causes a lot of terrible side effects, which she already started to experience with only 5 days of using it. Now keep in mind that my sister is already married and her husband is fine with her appearance. Her acne really is bad, but she can fix it and honestly no one really cares about it as much as she does. I have to keep motivating her to motivate herself to change for her health and not for anything else. Sometimes all she needs is that little reminder and because I'm no longer living near her, I can't keep reminding her or giving her my tough love lol. Afterwards she told me that she felt she had to "confess" about the medication because she could hear me in the back of her head telling her not to use it. Sometimes all we need is self-love and someone to remind us to calm down.

Do not stress over anything that has not even happened yet. You can and will get married inshallah. Believe it or not, we magnify our problems 100x more than how other people see them, and when we do that it affects us on so many levels. Give your body a break sis and stop stressing out over the future. You have to have trust in Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala that everything will be fine. People without limbs get married and find someone to love. People with only 4 months left to live with their last breaths on a hospital bed get married. Alhemdulilah you have everything intact and you're ruining your life by overthinking and worrying. I don't know whether your depression stems from eczema or the other way around, but you can fix your depression at the very least, and that can work wonders in helping your eczema. And as I've suggested before, try using natural products like turmeric, omega 3, and honey to control the inflammatory response of your body; recite quran over them and take them. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me..take it for at least 3 months. I know people who have had incurable diseases that honey has done wonders for them that medication could not, so don't despair and be hopeful about your future :)

piXie
10-25-2016, 11:59 AM

Maa shaa Allaah, Good advice by sister charisma. Tumeric and honey are brilliant but just a note of advice, before you take them, you may need to reduce your levels of oxidants in your body by consuming more antioxidants like fruit and veg. Or consume tumeric and honey with something cooling such as goats milk. This will bring balance n calm n cool your body down and allow it to accept the turmeric which has a very warming and dry constitution. Otherwise it could increase the imbalance n cause a reverse reaction. Same with fish, olive oil, walnuts, honey, meat, eggs, chicken, spices, and even the black seed. Try to avoid these foods until the fire/heat in your body calms down.

It would benefit you greatly if you begin by fasting for a day or two and calm your whole system down - it's important that your digestion takes a rest for a while so that your body can focus more of its energy into healing and by doing this, your body should naturally begin to crave the foods it requires for healing.

format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
as I've suggested before, try using natural products like turmeric, omega 3, and honey to control the inflammatory response of your body; recite quran over them and take them. I know it sounds crazy, but trust me..take it for at least 3 months. I know people who have had incurable diseases that honey has done wonders for them that medication could not, so don't despair and be hopeful about your future :)

t123
10-25-2016, 02:13 PM
thankyou❤️

t123
10-27-2016, 10:57 AM
I take antidepressants

Supernova
11-01-2016, 07:04 PM
I AM DOUBLE POSTING THIS BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO READ MY ANSWER.
Aslaamualaykum

Unfortunately sister you seeing this the wrong way around.
You know when you meet a parent with a disable child, everyone says wow SubahanAllah what patience that parent has etc etc and eventually i will guarantee you that down the conversation it is often said to the parent "this is your ticket to jannah" and then another famous line is "Allah gave you this because you have the sabr to deal with this child" and everyone reading this knows exactly what im saying.

Well sister you have missed the point - this what Allah SWT has given you is exclusively for YOU because he knows YOU can deal with it and its exactly the reason he didnt give it to others. So imagine what mashAllah qualities you really must have that still need to be unearthed what MashAllah qualities you have in your heart that Allah has given you this and not others. Think about it.

While your skin problem is visible, others have skin issues on hidden parts of their body - you might feel hard done by but in reality the very issuing of this from your Creator is in itself a compliment to your character - meaning that your heart has the strength to deal with it.

The point that you missing is that you must have a real beautiful heart and soul for Allah to give you such a test.

EVERY TEST THAT ALLAH GIVES HIS SERVANT IS IN REALITY A OPPORTUNITY FOR JANNAH.

Supernova
11-01-2016, 09:25 PM
Asalaamualaykum
I am new here and I did not know that i cannot double post.

i apologise for breaking that rule to you and all those that unfortunately had to see the double post.

t123
11-05-2016, 02:54 AM
Thankyou, this was a very nice response to read

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.