/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me plz!

mashaallah04
10-23-2016, 07:24 PM
Ok so one day i got from school i was walking from bus and i had my prayer mat in my backpack with my quran wrapped in middle of it to remind you guys i am 12 and so when i got to my grandmas house well she doesn't quit like islam so i took of my hijab at the front door and when i got in i sat on couch and took put my prayer rug and quran cause it was almost time for asr as always when i come home from school and i was about to pray but she kept calling me to do things and stuff like that so then i had to obey her even though she was interrupting me so then i came back after i did all the stuff and now my quran is gone ny prayer rug was all stepped on in the garage and wrinkled and dirty and i dont know where the quran is but i hope it's ok cause its my only one i have and i almost cryed when i seen my prayer rug on the ground cause i knew someone did it and disrespected my property but please help i dont know what i should do should i ask anyone or i dont know and its si hard to pray ny grandma and a couple people dont accept it and make me not pray when around them and then i cant wear hijab and are pants and jackets ok with hija. Cause i am 12 year old muslim and i dint have a lot of clothes that are skirts or simple dress because of my family but please help me im in need brothers and sisters[emoji172] [emoji169] [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji173]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
10-23-2016, 08:40 PM
Can you pray in a masjid?

mission2succeed
10-23-2016, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah04
Ok so one day i got from school i was walking from bus and i had my prayer mat in my backpack with my quran wrapped in middle of it to remind you guys i am 12 and so when i got to my grandmas house well she doesn't quit like islam so i took of my hijab at the front door and when i got in i sat on couch and took put my prayer rug and quran cause it was almost time for asr as always when i come home from school and i was about to pray but she kept calling me to do things and stuff like that so then i had to obey her even though she was interrupting me so then i came back after i did all the stuff and now my quran is gone ny prayer rug was all stepped on in the garage and wrinkled and dirty and i dont know where the quran is but i hope it's ok cause its my only one i have and i almost cryed when i seen my prayer rug on the ground cause i knew someone did it and disrespected my property but please help i dont know what i should do should i ask anyone or i dont know and its si hard to pray ny grandma and a couple people dont accept it and make me not pray when around them and then i cant wear hijab and are pants and jackets ok with hija. Cause i am 12 year old muslim and i dint have a lot of clothes that are skirts or simple dress because of my family but please help me im in need brothers and sisters[emoji172] [emoji169] [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji173]
Dear Sweet Sis,

Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond their capacity so I would suggest in your situation do the best you can and don't worry about it too much.

mashaallah04
10-23-2016, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Can you pray in a masjid?
When i get chances yes but all of the masjids are far and only one uncle can take me on his off days but thats not a lot

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mashaallah04
10-23-2016, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mission2succeed
Dear Sweet Sis,

Allah doesn't burden a soul beyond their capacity so I would suggest in your situation do the best you can and don't worry about it too much.
Thank you so much bro/sis for this you are right i just stress myself cause i want to please allah as i am trying.

*charisma*
10-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah sis, I think it's wonderful that you are so into your deen and are perseverant. May allah only increase it for you and make us as eager to please Him as you are ameen.

Is your grandma a Muslimah? Until you find your Quran or get it replaced, you can read it online:

https://quran.com/
http://www.quranflash.com/books/Medina1/?en
http://www.clearquran.com/

Also, if you have a smart phone or tablet, you can download apps.

As for your prayer mat, you don't necessarily need to use one for prayer. You can just use a clean towel or cloth. I'm sorry that you are facing difficulties with your family, but be patient and stay strong. Inshallah allah will ease things for you and guide your family as well.

Olivia J
11-27-2016, 03:52 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

have you tried apps on your phone? that's what i have and i use it to study and read when i'm spending the night with family who may not be accepting.

mashaallah04
12-02-2016, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Olivia J
Assalamu Alaikum

have you tried apps on your phone? that's what i have and i use it to study and read when i'm spending the night with family who may not be accepting.
Yes thank you for your help, i use it now.❤

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!