/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need your duas and help

muslimgirl17
10-23-2016, 10:23 PM
Assalamualaikum
My husband left me and is not coming back and he is having divorce intentions.he is playing many mind games . situation is very worse. he is my everything and i love him alot. make dua for me that he comes back to me . can dua ziyarat ashura and dua yastasheer and dua tawassul be recited by sunni muslim ? i beg all of you who ever comes across this post to make dua for me please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
10-23-2016, 10:33 PM
Walaikum Assalaam

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband leaving you sis. This is very sad news. May ALlah make it easy on you ameen. Any idea why he has left or what happened?

In regards to dua, you can make your own personal dua's and the best of those are the ones made in sujuud. I also recommend praying tahajjud. Do not do anything that is out of the bounds of Sunnah or Islam. I can understand that you are desperate, but you should try to be more accepting and patient with Allah's decree. You never know, this may be a blessing in disguise or a way for you to become more pious. Your husband could also just be very angry and so he is saying these things to put you in a panic. Try not to stress yourself out so much and think clearly. Maybe talk to him if he is willing to speak with you and work things out. May Allah ease your situation and guide you both ameen.

muslimgirl17
10-23-2016, 10:48 PM
i am praying tahajjud every day,. the reason for asking this question is that those are shia duas. some one told me shia duas shoudnt be recited as they are contrary to what sunnis believe in and this may b shirk. so wanted to be very sure before i recite them. as i have got to know that these duas are very powerful and given my desperate situation i want to recite them. so i can recite them right ??

*charisma*
10-23-2016, 10:56 PM
I would refrain from reciting anything related to Shias. They often recite things related to shirk calling on other than Allah, such as in the du'as above, and this is a major sin in Islam. There is nothing that can guarantee that your du'a be answered except if Allah wills it, so don't believe that anything outside of the sunnah is more powerful than what Allah has prescribed for us and what the prophet pbuh has taught us. There are many du'as you can recite which are in the Quran itself. Also don't limit yourself in seeking Allah's forgiveness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drac16
10-24-2016, 01:30 AM
Wa alaykum salam

Sure. I will make dua. No problem. :D

Muslim Woman
10-24-2016, 01:11 PM
Walaykum as Salam

Very sorry sis to know about your problem. Ask Allah to grant what is best for you.

Did u talk to your and his parents ? If u can't handle this situation, tell your parents to sit and talk with your hubby. In sha Allah they will be able to handle it wisely.

Give charity and have patients. No idea about the dua u mentioned. As already stated , stay away from dua that can lead u to commit shirk. It will worsen the situation. And Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.