/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This Man was offered 2 and half million dollars for his artwork Quran and he Refused

fhmn63
10-24-2016, 06:29 PM
Mahe Al Hazeri is One Wonderful Man who wrote the Quran with golden thread .Hazeri is a man from Syria,Aleppo who now lives in Turkey .He was offered two and half million dollar for his artistic work but He said that that he did not write Quran to Sell them and make money from it but wrote it to glorify Allah and wants the copy of the Rare Quran to be kept in a Museum where everybody can see it.

See Pictures of this Beautiful Rare artwork Quran Hazeri produced by sewing the verses with golden thread : http://islamhashtag.com/the-rare-quran-golden-thread/

Isn't this Amazing ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
10-24-2016, 08:28 PM
Ma'sha'Allah! That is just so gorgeous, and the fact he wanted it to be placed in a museum so countless other's could share it's beauty.

He's extremely gifted and what better way to use a God-given gift? May Allah swt preserve him.

Zeal
10-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Hmmmm subhanallah I feel kinda two ways about this. On the one hand it's really good that his glorifying the words of Allah but on the other sewing with gold threads is a bit extravagant, no?

I think his time and money could be put to better use but Allahu'alam may Allah bless him

Little_Lion
10-24-2016, 11:58 PM
Masha'Allah, I do some embroidery and that work almost brings be to tears. So beautiful!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
10-25-2016, 12:18 AM
:jz: wonderful, posting this on my site.

Any other sources?

gazzalii
10-26-2016, 02:33 PM
Amazing

fhmn63
10-27-2016, 07:05 AM
May Allah bless Him and help us in glorifying Islam .

Karl
10-28-2016, 03:02 AM
Couldn't he just take the money and make more copies?

fhmn63
10-28-2016, 09:01 AM
It took him nearly 8-10 years to produce this masterpiece . And may be his intention was only the pleasure of Allah swt and not monetary gain. The whole world will remember him and make dua for him.Subhanallah!

keiv
10-28-2016, 03:30 PM
For $2 million dollars, I'm pretty sure he can find a person or company that is willing to make him a similar copy. Although, qurans are typically free, so I would personally advise him to use that money towards a better cause.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.