/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Crusades and Islamic Conquests

Al Sultan
10-24-2016, 08:45 PM
Assalamo alikum brothers/sisters,

I was trying to do some research about the crusades and the Islamic conquests,all I got was anti Islamic websites and what not,and I heard that the Islamic conquest were bloody and Muslims did that and this and what not.

So can someone who has knowledge and knows these 2 subjects very well and explain them specifically for me ? I had a lot trouble doing research cuz seriously the amount of anti Islamic websites was crazy...

Wa assalamo alikum wa rahmutillahi wa baraktoh ❤️[emoji253]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-24-2016, 09:53 PM
Don't listen to what Kaafir websites say. Obviously they will lie. They hate Islaam and hate Muslims. What prevents them from lying about Islaam or lying about any Muslims or Muslim group? That's what they do. We expect it from them.

If you want to learn about the Islaamic Conquests, you will have to put in some effort. Don't suffice with a few posts the members may post in this thread. Do your own research. I suggest reading Imaam al-Waaqidi's series on the Islaamic Conquests, such as "Futooh-ush-Shaam", "Futooh Misr", "Futooh-ul-Iraq", etc. Start off with Futooh-ush-Shaam. You can find the link here:

http://www.archive.org/download/TheI..._Al_Waqidi.pdf

Start off with this book. Read it fully. You will learn a lot, In Shaa Allaah.

Don't say "the book is long so I won't bother reading it." That's not the kind of mind-set to have. Generally, to achieve good things, some effort has to be put in. Remember the Arabic saying:

من طلب العلى سهر الليالي

"Whoever wishes to attain loftiness must burn the midnight oil."

Study hard. But more than that, enjoy your studies. This Kitaab is particularly enjoyable. Hadhratji himself (Maulana Maseehullah رحمة الله عليه) used to give Bayaans on it in Jalaalabad.

Was-Salaam.

Al Sultan
10-25-2016, 01:10 PM
No no,i love reading big books about islam,they're specific,and jazak allah khairyan so much brother..

Does it talk about the crusades as well?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.