/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Barzakh & Life

Love_Sahabah
10-25-2016, 03:14 PM
Salaam aleykum brothers and sisters,
Is it possible for Barzakhi(someone in other dimension) to see his family/friends that are also people of barzakh.

Also can a barzakhi appear to a living family member or friend in dream and delivering message?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-25-2016, 06:20 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

The people of Barzakh meet and speak with each other. If you enter Barzakh, you can meet any of your loved ones there who are also in Barzakh.

والله تعالى أعلم

Love_Sahabah
10-25-2016, 08:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

The people of Barzakh meet and speak with each other. If you enter Barzakh, you can meet any of your loved ones there who are also in Barzakh.

والله تعالى أعلم

Jazakallaah khayr bro

Can u give me source to show others

Delete.
10-25-2016, 08:26 PM
A'salamu alaykum. I'd like a source too, this isn't a topic I know too much about. Subscribed to the thread! JazakAllahu khayr.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
10-25-2016, 08:51 PM
Assalamu alaykum

The realm of Barzakh is a really fascinating part of Islamic eschatology which you hear surprisingly little about.

I'm guessing because whilst in the spiritual sense it is very significant, it's a kinda 'in-between' stage of the life of the soul between the life of this dunya and the eternal life in either Jannah/Jahannam. It's where the souls who have passed on await the resurrection, and can no longer build upon their deeds, and get an idea of what their state will be upon Judgement, if I remember correctly.

I'm understanding that 'Barzakh' is what is referred to as the time you spend in 'the grave', and the punishments and rewards of the grave are in reality your experience in Barzakh...is this true?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.