/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to See Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in a Dream

Reminder
10-26-2016, 12:34 AM
I have seen Prophet Muhammad 2 times in dreams.

My best advice to see him yourself is view him as a regular person, not "above" you, but equal, like a friend.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 55, Number 654:

Narrated 'Umar:

I heard the Prophet saying, "Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Slave. So, call me the Slave of Allah and His Apostle."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
10-26-2016, 08:00 AM
Salaam.

I am confused about your advice. We are not equal to him , right ?

His status is much much higher than us. And Allah knows best

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-26-2016, 10:31 AM
Reject that advice given by the OP. It is Shaytaaniyat. Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم is far greater than any other person, or any other creation. His station is much higher than those of even the Muqarrab Malaa'ikah like Jibreel and Mikaa'eel عليهما السلام. You cannot comprehend the difference in rank between even the greatest person of this Ummah and Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. You cannot even use the word equal.

ardianto
10-27-2016, 12:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
I have seen Prophet Muhammad 2 times in dreams.
How could you sure that the man who you saw in your dream was Rasulullah Shallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, if you have never seen Rasulullah's face before?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
10-27-2016, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
How could you sure that the man who you saw in your dream was Rasulullah Shallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, if you have never seen Rasulullah's face before?.
Its hadeeth bro من رآني في المنام فقد راني لان الشيطان لا يتمثل بي

Al Sultan
10-27-2016, 12:22 PM
I really wish I can see the prophet in a dream..

فصيح الياسين
10-27-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Sultan
I really wish I can see the prophet in a dream..
You can dear bro. Just increase darood on nabi a.s alot and be away frm major sins... and make ur alot love by acting on his shunnahs so inshallah u will. .

Reminder
10-27-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
Reject that advice given by the OP. It is Shaytaaniyat. Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم is far greater than any other person, or any other creation. His station is much higher than those of even the Muqarrab Malaa'ikah like Jibreel and Mikaa'eel عليهما السلام. You cannot comprehend the difference in rank between even the greatest person of this Ummah and Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. You cannot even use the word equal.
If you see Islam as a family among which we all play an important role, you are much more likely.

Remember Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was a human like us who specifically asked us not to worship him.

It is exactly this type of thinking which will prevent you from seeing Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in your dream.

There are 2 types of equal; of course we are not equal in that he is the final prophet, but I mean in a broader sense.

Bottom line is if you see Islam as a pyramid scheme (as brother Huzaifah ibn Adam here) you are not going to see him.

Scimitar
10-27-2016, 05:29 PM
y'all talk shite

Scimi

anatolian
10-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Yes there is a truth in what Reminder says. The Prophet aleyhissalam is "equal" to us in manhood and slavehood to Allah. We can and must definately view him as our "friend". This is what Quran says for the matter,

5:55 "Only Allah is your Vali and His Apostle and those who believe, those who keep up prayers and pay the poor-rate while they bow"

Vali means friend. Even Allah is our friend and His Apostle as well.

But I think what is more important than seeing the Prophet aleyhissalam in a dream is to undertsand the message given in that dream..

Reminder
10-27-2016, 05:44 PM
Maybe a better way to describe what I am getting at is... if Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) were alive today, would you be someone who's company he would enjoy? If so, it is likely that you will see him in a dream at some point. Why would he come to you in a dream, if he wouldn't like to be around you while he was alive on Earth?

Scimitar
10-27-2016, 05:48 PM
so much linear thinking in this thread, I feel like i'm in a 2 dimensional existence right now. :D

Scimi

Snow
10-27-2016, 08:11 PM
My dreams are totally insane.
I don't take them seriously at all.

Bosanac
10-27-2016, 09:01 PM
You CAN "dream about dreaming" in a sense. Look up lucid dreaming.

Also name calling is totally uncalled for, this is coming from someone with a neutral/ignorant stance on the topic subject. Would appreciate more info from all perspectives, not some childish name calling.

Scimitar
10-27-2016, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snow
My dreams are totally insane.
I don't take them seriously at all.
I once awoke to a reality that was weirder than a dream... but that's what happens when you fall asleep with your head in the cornflakes :D

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.