/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamulakum from Huntsville TX

Greg_al_eahd
10-26-2016, 04:18 PM
I am a Muslim revert living in the lone star state! I have been a practicing Muslim for 8 years now but only 3 of those have I been open to my family and friends. I am studying for my masters in Islamic studies. I hope to learn a lot from everyone as well as be a viable member of this forum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
10-26-2016, 04:37 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Greg_al_eahd
I am a Muslim revert living in the lone star state! I have been a practicing Muslim for 8 years now but only 3 of those have I been open to my family and friends. I am studying for my masters in Islamic studies. I hope to learn a lot from everyone as well as be a viable member of this forum
Welcome to our humble abode, er, Islamicboard, :statisfie brother! :)

Awesome to have you here with us!

Wow, Texas, huh? I live in the U.S. too but the Southern parts. ;D

I'm so happy that you're studying for your Master's Degree in Islamic Studies.

All the best with that and in life too, :)

Barkallahu feekum (may Allah bless you).

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Greg_al_eahd
10-26-2016, 04:44 PM
Hahaa yes Texas! Haha not my choice of places to live but right now is the best for myself and my family. We have a nice masjid community in our town and my wife is finishing her education . I'm ready to be somewhere I can see snow again inshallah.

sister herb
10-26-2016, 05:20 PM
Wa alayumussalam

Welcome to forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
10-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Aleykum Salam

Welcome...Would like to hear more from you

drac16
10-27-2016, 04:19 AM
Wa alaykum salam

Welcome! thank you for joining the forum. :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!