A'salamu alaykum.

Share the Khayr

Qur'an and Sunnah Educational

How to Pray

Beneficial Books

More Beneficial Books

Seerah

Tawheed

I haven't read all of them (yet, in sha Allah). Please be aware of anything that isn't from the Qur'an and the Sunnah, any extremist views, or the like.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fhmn63
10-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Thank you . Your Collection is good Masha Allah.

Hafiz Ikram
11-04-2016, 11:05 AM
One of the most authentic books on Islam and the history of Islam is "The Spirit of Islam" written by Syed Ameer Ali.

Delete.
11-04-2016, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hafiz Ikram
One of the most authentic books on Islam and the history of Islam is "The Spirit of Islam" written by Syed Ameer Ali.
A'salamu alaykum, brother. SubhanAllah it is ajeeb because I was just thinking yesterday what is an authentic book on Islamic history I can read, and now I read this comment. Allahu Akbar.

JazakAllahu khayr.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hafiz Ikram
11-05-2016, 08:57 AM
Good. It is a great book. You must read it. Syed Ameer Ali was an authority on Islam and a brilliant Islamic scholar of his time. He also remained a chief justice.

Delete.
12-28-2016, 12:21 AM
30+ PDF's on learning Arabic

Here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.