/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feedback Whats new?

Umm Abed
10-28-2016, 04:28 PM
:sl:

How is everyone doing, and the forum? I sense a few changes here,;) update me please.

Ive been away for a while, on a vacation.

Hope the forum is thriving and everything is good, insha'allah, and I pray for good health to all, alhamdulillah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-28-2016, 06:38 PM
:wasalam:

Welcome back. I don't remember any recent changes, except the launch of the Annual Writing Contest.

And I've reverted back my old username and colour.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
10-28-2016, 06:41 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome back.

Zeal
10-29-2016, 08:54 AM
Wasalam im new

I dont know where to put this but I feel like this a really good place for my imaan and im blessed to be a part of it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
10-31-2016, 06:07 PM
:jz: for the welcomes, and I think thats the only change Ive noticed - your name change, sounds good:ma:, and have you shifted posts/positions @AabiruSabeel .

And :jz: to Huzaifah ibn Adam for always being there sharing his wisdom and enlightening us on so many things; may Allah swt increase him in knowledge and may He grant you all Jannatul Firdaus ameen.
@Zeal , welcome to the forum, hoping to learn from what you have to share:alhamd:

Eric H
11-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Greetings and peace be with you AabiruSabeel;

Thank you for running a very well moderated forum, I have found it to be very welcoming and informative over the years. I have noticed recently, that I have not been able to edit my post as I did in the past, has this now changed?

Blessings and thanks for all you do.

Eric

AabiruSabeel
11-01-2016, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
have you shifted posts/positions @AabiruSabeel .
No, it is the same.

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Thank you for running a very well moderated forum, I have found it to be very welcoming and informative over the years. I have noticed recently, that I have not been able to edit my post as I did in the past, has this now changed?
Thank you for being part of IslamicBoard :)

We have not changed anything regarding the ability to edit posts. You should be able to edit them normally as long as they are not more than 30 days old.

Posts older than a month cannot be edited by members themselves. This has been the case for the past several years.

Can you try editing your post above?

Eric H
11-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Greetings and peace be with you AabiruSabeel;

I went back to the post I tried to edit this morning, and it works now, thanks for your help.

Blessings

Eric

Umm Abed
12-31-2016, 10:46 AM

Check the Qur'an group, if you're in it, lets revive it.

Would be nice to make khatms on a weekly basis again.
@anatolian, @sister herb, @Snow, @yahya, @greenhill, @huzaifa ibn Adam, @Scimitar, @Jewel, @noraina, @Muhammad, @Muslim Woman, @AabiruSabeel, @hisnameiszzz . And anyone else who wants to join in.

hisnameiszzz
01-02-2017, 08:47 PM
Salaams UMM ABED. I still owe you a PM from ages ago. I've not forgotten about it.

Khatam sounds good, I know it off by heart so I could easily do my share.

Hope life is treating you well and all is good in your neck of the woods.

Umm Abed
01-02-2017, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Salaams UMM ABED. I still owe you a PM from ages ago. I've not forgotten about it.

Khatam sounds good, I know it off by heart so I could easily do my share.

Hope life is treating you well and all is good in your neck of the woods.
Wassalam

Its all fine alhamdulillah, and hope your side is not too bad too.

And dont worry about the PM its fine as long as you are managing.

Thats great please do participate. - join our Qur'an group.

Cptn._.Mario
01-07-2017, 03:52 PM
I'm new :D

Wa alaikumsalam

Umm Abed
01-08-2017, 07:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cptn._.Mario
I'm new :D

Wa alaikumsalam

You're welcome :)

https://www.islamicboard.com/groups/...of-qur-an.html

Umm Abed
03-02-2017, 03:30 PM

So the forum actually missed me:facepalm:, :p, anyway, its nice to see the new banner/notice calling out members whose been away for a while, it adds a personal touch to the forum, everything is good about the forum it is run very professionally barakallah feekum :ma:.

noraina
03-02-2017, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed

So the forum actually missed me:facepalm:, :p, anyway, its nice to see the new banner/notice calling out members whose been away for a while, it adds a personal touch to the forum, everything is good about the forum it is run very professionally barakallah feekum :ma:.
Wa alaykum assalam,

We all missed you habibti. Glad you dropped by from your (very busy :D) 'real life', lol. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.