/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Several autistic meltdowns and panic attacks today.....

Mustafa16
10-31-2016, 11:08 PM
I had several autistic meltdowns and panic attacks due to many of my grades dropping.......I worried that I would never be able to bring up my grades, and that I would fail to get into a good college, or get a scholarship.......i was panicking intensely for hours, to the point that my panic was frustrating my mother, who couldn't take it anymore and considered leaving....i confess....i snapped at her several times out of frustration astaghfirullah....i had no other means of talking besides raising my voice, that's how panicked i was......this was all after school....what should I do?I'm still worried intensely, even though listening to ruqyah helped somewhat.....(btw, my average of all classes is around an 85 out of a 100 if you count the f that is going to go up, ;i have one class that is officially an f but since i turned in my work late and my teacher said she would grade it without a penalty, it should rise dramatically....i also have two c's (one in a college class)......two b's, and on a(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-01-2016, 06:17 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I'm sorry that you had a meltdown, but I think you should speak to your mother and apologize to her for your outbursts. Secondly, You should try to control your emotions by not jumping to conclusions. Our success and prosperity comes solely from Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala. So if you are meant to be a successful, rich individual, it will happen by Allah's decree. Don't stress yourself over the results of grades and do not overburden your mother with your stress as well. You seem like a smart kid anyhow, you just have to have more faith and trust in your abilities and Allah swt. May Allah make things easy on you and grant you shifaa ameen.

mission2succeed
11-01-2016, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
I had several autistic meltdowns and panic attacks due to many of my grades dropping.......I worried that I would never be able to bring up my grades, and that I would fail to get into a good college, or get a scholarship.......i was panicking intensely for hours, to the point that my panic was frustrating my mother, who couldn't take it anymore and considered leaving....i confess....i snapped at her several times out of frustration astaghfirullah....i had no other means of talking besides raising my voice, that's how panicked i was......this was all after school....what should I do?I'm still worried intensely, even though listening to ruqyah helped somewhat.....(btw, my average of all classes is around an 85 out of a 100 if you count the f that is going to go up, ;i have one class that is officially an f but since i turned in my work late and my teacher said she would grade it without a penalty, it should rise dramatically....i also have two c's (one in a college class)......two b's, and on a(
Keep on listening to the ruqyah brother it will certainly help you for sure insha'allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.