/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I haven't eaten for 2 days

ReboundMuslimah
11-02-2016, 04:37 PM
I have been having extreme panic attacks and anxiety. I cant talk straight i stutter and lose my words. One min im sweating the next im freezing. My family is worried about me but i cant even speak to explain myself. My stomach are in knots due to the anxiety which is the reason i have not able to eat. I cant eat any solid food i just had a juice box yesterday and that is it.

My heart is raising and my thoughts are all over the place. I cant sleep, i cant eat i feel like a zombie.

Someone please help, how do i stop this!!!?

I have already called my doctor but she said she cant prescribe anything for me because she has already faxed all my papers to see a psychirst.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

What's the cause of your anxiety sis?

ReboundMuslimah
11-02-2016, 04:58 PM
I pmed u check sis

Khadijah.Colin
11-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Asalaamualaykum sis. How are you now? Pray you are well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
11-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Whenever I feel like that, I do repentance (tauba)

Scimi

muslim brother
11-09-2016, 04:00 PM
you have to honestly identify and address the root cause.
this may be difficult .

if you cannot,then avoid triggers and anything that causes unexplained attacks.

the solution can then begin
but meditation/silence and some zikrullah with the 5 daily salah must be a part of any solution

Khadijah.Colin
11-09-2016, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
you have to honestly identify and address the root cause.
this may be difficult .

if you cannot,then avoid triggers and anything that causes unexplained attacks.

the solution can then begin
but meditation/silence and some zikrullah with the 5 daily salah must be a part of any solution
I think we have to be careful when using the term 'meditation.' It is a broad term which has alot of cultural and other religious ties to it. It could easily lead someone to shirk if not careful. In quran it states "murqabah" which is fine to bring you solace and ultimately bring you closer to Allah. But just sincere advice when using the term meditation so loosely.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.