/* */

PDA

View Full Version : POLL

mu1999
11-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Hello,

I'm doing a report on western Islamophobia in school and want to get an insight from muslims about how they feel about it, I would really appreciate it if you took part in the poll I have attached as it would massively help me and spread the word of Islam as it should be by educating my peers who may not know reasons for islamophobia.

thank you so much and may Allah send blessings to you all!

Jack

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
11-05-2016, 04:24 PM
there are 3 main news stories which grab the headlines repeatedly and which i am personally involved in addressing and eradicating

1.terrorism.
2.grooming gangs.
3.toxic parenting which leads to spousal/daughter in law abuse in future and possible apostasy

these issues occur in all realms of society,by all peoples ,races and religions or non

also these are all cultural poisons and full of ignorance and perpetrated by idiots and morons,condemned by pure orthodox islamic teachings
but yes unfortunately a tiny minority of very sick and evil terrorists,rapists and violent men have contributed to islamaphobia.
but any intelligent individual should know that islam has condemned all these causes of islamaphobia.

the real terminology or phrase for islamophobes should.... idiots v idiots

sister herb
11-05-2016, 06:59 PM
I voted "Lack of education on Islam and what it actually stands for" because when people havenĀ“t clear idea what Islam is the populist politicians, news and any kind of fanatic lunatics can blame what ever they like and people, majority of them, never check the facts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.