/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I tried to approach Islam and this is what happened....

Mustafa16
11-05-2016, 12:23 AM
I went to the masjid today so the local imam could perform ruqyah on me for my constantly getting sick, and i decided to stay for tafseer halakha, but i realized i hadn't taken my medicine.....i waited a long time outside the masjid, almost dying of anxiety, until my mom came to pick me up, and it took half an hour to get home and i felt like i was gonna die and i was ready to make shahadah......why would this happen to me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
11-05-2016, 02:39 AM
Bro you are taking meds, so it stands to reason that you need to have those on you for your well being. Having anxiety attacks makes one see things differently and often exaggerated. You were most likely being affected by one of the symptoms do to not having medicine on time. Inshallah try to be careful about your meds in the future so you don't have a similar situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.