/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can Jinns actually possess teddy bears and dolls?

Roha Shama
11-05-2016, 10:01 AM
Asalam O Alaikum Recently i've been watching some videos on the net about haunted dolls and there were clear signs of jinn in them like how they moved by themselves when no one was around as if something was moving them and i've noticed most of those dolls were creepy looking and old,i have also noticed how jinn have fascination for dolls that are kept in one place and never touched or moved by humans for a long time,the jinn start living in these dolls but why? they also live in teddy bears as well i think the jinn start having a liking for these objects and when someone tells them to leave they get really angry,i have dolls as well but i rarely keep them on display or anything i always keep them by my side and have never noticed any signs of possession in them and they've never tried to hurt me Alhamdullilah....there's also a japanese doll in a kimono my dad brought from japan she keeps changing her positions though she's a statue she doesn't have any articulation and no one's ever touched her,i also heard that having such stuff in the house is haram but my dolls are everything to me i've had them since 2013 i could never give them away and yes they have glass like eyes but are not that creepy they are moxie teenz dolls plus they don't get possessed and aren't any danger to me or the house,there are also Masjids here and the muezzin also calls out the azaan everyday,also there's a wwf polar bear plush toy as well in my house my mom one day noticed as if something was looking at her from the plush toy it was dark in the room by the way she felt some kind of fear looking at it.

And please don't tell me to get rid of my dolls asap i've never felt anything evil from them...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
11-05-2016, 10:04 AM
Jins are children then to posses dolls...

Roha Shama
11-05-2016, 10:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Jins are children then to posses dolls...
woah what do you mean?

Supernova
11-05-2016, 10:55 AM
Aslaaamualaykum:

You question is totally futile. Firstly you asked the question knowing that you would be advised not to keep animate objects in the house - and last statement already negates an answer to anyone advising accordingly.

Secondly - whats the point of your question ? This will create an OCD complex in yourself asking yourself if a jinn can occupy any other object after that examples: shoes, frying pan, baseball bat.....the list will be endless amount of permutations.

A jinn can only do as that which Allah SWT allows it to do.

Regarding the dolls, i suggest you contact a local aalima/aalim to get a comprehensive understanding of surah Kahf.

May Allah SWT guide all of us.

Wasalaam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
11-05-2016, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Roha Shama
woah what do you mean?
Joking.. jins never posses dolls. They only possess humans.. if they move dolls or play with ur room lights. So they do to afraid human. Once human is afraid.. they possesa him only then... cuz human will is very weak at tht time.. but if u stay strong they wnt harm any

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.