/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm going on a new diet....

Mustafa16
11-05-2016, 07:28 PM
I'm going to start a vegan, sugar free diet today.....and also, I' m going to start fasting every weekend, starting tomorrow (I have 4 more days of make up fasting to do anyway, which my mother suggested i postpone until thanksgiving break, but im going to now fast every weekend, as well as on tuesday, since there is no school due to the election, and my mother doesn't let me fast on school days.....the purpose of this diet is to lower my anxiety, improve my health so i dont keep getting sick and missing school, and for ethical reasons....as for the fasting, it is to lower my libido

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Anam Amrin
11-05-2016, 07:31 PM
Even I have plans to go on a vegan diet. Will be starting from tomorrow. ☺

فصيح الياسين
11-05-2016, 07:55 PM
May allah ... what i say ..

Mustafa16
11-05-2016, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
May allah ... what i say ..
i can't understand what you're trying to say.....what are you saying?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
11-05-2016, 08:34 PM
Good luck. It may be good for your health.

*charisma*
11-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Inshallah it improves your health. Good for you for taking those steps! :)

Aisha
11-05-2016, 09:32 PM
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I hope it helps your health. I'm mostly vegetarian and I love it. Alhamdulillah for our blessings.

Mustafa16
11-05-2016, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
السّلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I hope it helps your health. I'm mostly vegetarian and I love it. Alhamdulillah for our blessings.
astaghfirullah, my diet fell apart within a few hours because my mother bought non zabiha buffalo wings from domino's and expected me to eat it when she got home in her car, and she was in a hurry to pick up my brother, so i simply took the food and brought it inside.....I was very hungry and ate it, which is not only against my diet, but also against islam to eat non zabiha meat.....ok, from NOW ON, i will not eat meat or animal products....i need to sit my mother down and talk to her about this....i told her about my diet hours ago, but she still went out and bought this, and when she was on her way home and i was on the phone with her, she merely shrugged it off....

aaj
11-05-2016, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
astaghfirullah, my diet fell apart within a few hours because my mother bought non zabiha buffalo wings from domino's and expected me to eat it when she got home in her car, and she was in a hurry to pick up my brother, so i simply took the food and brought it inside.....I was very hungry and ate it, which is not only against my diet, but also against islam to eat non zabiha meat.....ok, from NOW ON, i will not eat meat or animal products....i need to sit my mother down and talk to her about this....i told her about my diet hours ago, but she still went out and bought this, and when she was on her way home and i was on the phone with her, she merely shrugged it off....
It's ok brother. Mishaps do happen. Inshallah talk to your mother about your diet plan and how it will help you and explain it to her so she sees it your way as well and will take you more seriously on this. And just start fresh with your diet :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.