/* */

PDA

View Full Version : White Blood Cells chasing and eating bacteria

AabiruSabeel
11-06-2016, 01:46 PM
And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith], And in yourselves. Then will you not see?" The Qur'an, 51:20-21
This is not seen by the naked eye but technology has allowed us to see many more signs within ourselves than previously possible..

https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/vid...7930260475695/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
11-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

I was trying to post this a while ago when I saw it, but couldn't figure out how. It's so amazing to watch subhanallah...jazak allahu khair for the share.

Serinity
11-06-2016, 03:26 PM
:salam:

The control we have over our bodies is very small. The only thing we have control over is moving (although we can NOT move however we will) eating, and seeing. Although we aren't even in control of our eye sight! We just use them.

We have no control of our senses. Rather we use them. That is the control we have. Amazing. When we get a wound, it heals, we don't do anything. Our brain functions etc, and puts us in Puberty, etc. Yet we don't control that. We just USE our bodies.

I don't have any control over my heart, and blood circulation. Neither do I have control over what my eyes "access". We use our bodies without understanding truly HOW it works. Like, when I think, I do not know how the neurons form etc.

Allahu alam.

noraina
11-06-2016, 04:57 PM
SubhanAllah....it's just breath-taking to see with what complexity we were created to run so smoothly with such little effort on our part. We take so many things for granted, the fact we can blink, carry so many gallons of blood in our veins and arteries over and over again...alhamdulillah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Delete.
11-08-2016, 04:32 AM
Allahu Akbar. Amazing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.