/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is winning?

anatolian
11-07-2016, 09:42 PM
I think donald is going to win and this gonna be the first of worse things yet to happen..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
11-07-2016, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I think donald is going to win and this gonna be the first of worse things yet to happen..
Maybe, it'll be good allahu 'alam

anatolian
11-08-2016, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
Maybe, it'll be good allahu 'alam
You mean Donald will be good?

anatolian
11-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Welcome to WW3..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
11-09-2016, 07:54 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

We are screwed either way. Looks like Trump won this one though.

kritikvernunft
11-09-2016, 09:46 AM
The clown must have won by now, I guess. Make sure to be long on antifragile stakes, because they thrive in chaos. Dump all exposure to fragile things as fast as you can. Read up on Nassim Nicholas Taleb, who is the expert on the matter. He famously wrote:

• Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder
  • The Black Swan

If you understand these things, you stand to make excellent money from the mess that is about to unfold. My own crypto position is raking in capital gains already, awaiting the first event in which, inch'Allah, our beloved clown will start rocking the boat! ;-)

muslim brother
11-09-2016, 03:03 PM
no one has one or lost anything
world affairs carry on and personal affairs carry on

better to focus on personal improvement and community improvement.
there are other powers in the world which will also influence geopolitical outcomes on the planet

the world will become a better place inshallah if we increase in our duties as muslims to worship allah taala and to serve mankind

let us focus on the 3 questions that we will be asked in the grave inshallah

people and powers on the planet have come and gone.that is the nature of life

anatolian
11-09-2016, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
people and powers on the planet have come and gone.that is the nature of life
Actually this is what they want you to think..

anatolian
11-09-2016, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kritikvernunft
The clown must have won by now, I guess. Make sure to be long on antifragile stakes, because they thrive in chaos. Dump all exposure to fragile things as fast as you can. Read up on Nassim Nicholas Taleb, who is the expert on the matter. He famously wrote:

• Antifragile: Things That Gain From Disorder
  • The Black Swan

If you understand these things, you stand to make excellent money from the mess that is about to unfold. My own crypto position is raking in capital gains already, awaiting the first event in which, inch'Allah, our beloved clown will start rocking the boat! ;-)
I will read about him. Though, I wouldn't use it to make money. I have a more "humanistic" approach to the chaos..

Scimitar
11-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Welcome to WW3..
that started after the cold war - but was played out on a whole new field - the war for your opinion. The dynamics of conventional war changed after each household had TV sets... a more effective way to win a war, I have not yet seen.

The media has conditioned the minds of three generations now, and those trying to unplug from that system are forced into being labelled "Conspiracy Theorists" who sometimes - disappear and end up found dead.

Shaikh Anwar Al Awlaki, may Allah be pleased with his efforts to educate those who recognize the absurdity of the times we live in...

...Meanwhile, LIC (Low Intensity Conflict) - drones, airstrikes, army and navy

MIC (Mid Intensity Conflict) Nukes...

HIC - yep, we were born into it. The war for your opinion, and thus - vote.

Scimi

Search
11-09-2016, 07:19 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Welcome to WW3..
It is very sobering when I realize it's an actual possibility now in our generation.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Scimitar
11-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Wait, am I to understand that members here still think WW3 has to happen still?

Whilst ignoring the fact that Al Malhama has begun? (so has Armageddon according to Jewish and Christian prophecies?)4

How do you guys understand what WW3 is in relation to what we have from the Prophecies of the End Times? I feel you ignore the prophecies in lieu of a WW3 narrative which you entertain, as an alternative - when in reality, they are one and the same.

WAKE UP

Scimi

Serinity
11-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Only Allah knows the future, however we can use our predictions.

As of now, Trump has yet to make a move, in order for me to access what he'll truly do.

Allahu alam.

kritikvernunft
11-09-2016, 08:57 PM
I will read about him. Though, I wouldn't use it to make money. I have a more "humanistic" approach to the chaos..
Well, you are either a victim of the chaos or else you are a beneficiary. You do not have much of a choice there. If you don't do anything, you will most likely be a victim. I did not vote for Donald Trump, if only because I did not vote at all. In fact, I will never participate in that kind of voting circus. Hence I am not responsible for the chaos. I just make money from it. Otherwise, the alternative will be imposed onto me anyway, which is to lose money from it.

islamirama
11-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Sad all those people didn't vote, but I guess the Muslims were out there doing their "civic" duty lol

Look what we got now

But wait! there is hope, sign the Petition now!

But the Trump's fans are soooo happy now...

However, there is also this....

Insaanah
11-11-2016, 01:50 PM
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Henry Louis Mencken (1880 - 1956), in the Baltimore Evening Sun, 26 July 1920

anatolian
11-13-2016, 07:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama

[/B]

[B]
A Muslim American better would have voted for Johnson..Atleast he seems not a clown of any lobby

Al Sultan
11-13-2016, 08:38 PM
I heard they will do another election can someone confirm this

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.