/* */

PDA

View Full Version : NYT is Projecting Trump as Winner 94% Chances

Search
11-09-2016, 03:52 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

Market is going haywire. And yes, NYT has called 94% chances for Trump to win right now as if this moment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
11-09-2016, 04:42 AM

As some of you may know, I voted for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton; she's who I'd been supporting in this election and for whom I cast the ballot.

Yet I accept that Allah's Will is Supreme, and I will accept that no matter what happens, whatever happened happened for the best, and "Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs for us" (Qur'an 3:173).

:)

islamirama
11-09-2016, 05:03 AM
Seems hypocritical that you go vote for murderers of Muslims and yet say you accept Allah's decree. Then again you did say show complete lack of empathy for the millions of shaheed in the name of "Allah's plan" rather then emulating the hadith of whole ummah being one body where one part aches the whole body feels.

I do hope trump wins though.

islamirama
11-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Police respond after Michigan man tries to stop Muslim women from voting

http://usuncut.com/news/racist-man-t...-women-voting/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
11-09-2016, 05:15 AM

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
Seems hypocritical that you go vote for murderers of Muslims and yet say you accept Allah's decree.
I'll turn this around for you: Seems hypocritical for you to discourage people to vote and then wanting Trump to win who might just destroy Middle East, presumably being the person responsible for the biggest death tolls of Muslims than you might have imagined than even President Obama whom we know to have not given the change he promised Americans. And I have never voted for "murderers of Muslims" and I find such phrases empty rhetoric; FYI, I didn't vote for President Obama.

Then again you did say show complete lack of empathy for the millions of shaheed in the name of "Allah's plan" rather then emulating the hadith of whole ummah being one body where one part aches the whole body feels.
Myopia has sunk the ummah before and will sink so again.

I do hope trump wins though.
I'm not surprised; I fully expected you to want Trump to win.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Search
11-09-2016, 05:23 AM

Then again you did say show complete lack of empathy for the millions of shaheed in the name of "Allah's plan" rather then emulating the hadith of whole ummah being one body where one part aches the whole body feels.
Honestly, what have you done for the ummah to be judging me on my supposed "show [of] complete lack of empathy for the millions of shaheed"?

Fear Allah before you utter about that which you have absolutely no knowledge. And if you find your collar hot, then know that it should be shame for your words.

islamirama
11-09-2016, 05:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

I'll turn this around for you: Seems hypocritical for you to discourage people to vote and then wanting Trump to win who might just destroy Middle East, presumably being the person responsible for the biggest death tolls of Muslims than you might have imagined than even President Obama whom we know to have not given the change he promised Americans. And I have never voted for "murderers of Muslims" and I find such phrases empty rhetoric; FYI, I didn't vote for President Obama.
well you on your way to voting for them now.

Myopia has sunk the ummah before and will sink so again.
It doesn't excuse you to shrug off the holocaust of millions of your brothers/sisters as nothing more than collateral damage in God's great plan. All the sufi love you show on here to members, i would have expected you to be the last person here to dismiss their lies as like that of flies.

I'm not surprised; I fully expected you to want Trump to win.
No it is not hypocritical of me at all. I never wanted trump to win but now I think it's better that he wins. I rather have a lunatic win then that evil she devil. I rather have this extremist win over that so he can make his america great again and kick all those american wanna be muslims out of here. Difference between him and your beloved she devil is that this clown will destroy his own house too and not just yours.

Serinity
11-09-2016, 05:31 AM
:salam:

I Would not vote for either. Both are devils. Hillary being perhaps the Worst.

Allahu alam.

islamirama
11-09-2016, 05:35 AM

Honestly, what have you done for the ummah to be judging me on my supposed "show [of] complete lack of empathy for the millions of shaheed"?

Fear Allah before you utter about that which you have absolutely no knowledge. And if you find your collar hot, then know that it should be shame for your words.

I'll tell you what I have not done. I have not dismissed the rape of the Muslimahs of the ummah. I have dismissed the tortured of the Muslims. I have not dismissed the oppression and murder of millions up on millions of Muslims as mere numbers and collateral damage. THAT is something you have done here on this very board.

Fear Allah before you tell others to fear Allah, I at least feel remorse at the death of my brothers and sisters and anger towards the oppressor, not run to their office to vote for them and support them. So don't go telling me about being shame of my words. I don't have the time to waste here looking for those words you uttered on here.

kritikvernunft
11-09-2016, 05:41 AM

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/forecast/president

Market is going haywire. And yes, NYT has called 94% chances for Trump to win right now as if this moment.
Yeah, let's hold a celebration. The clown is winning! ;-)

Search
11-09-2016, 05:42 AM

It doesn't excuse you to shrug off the holocaust of millions of your brothers/sisters as nothing more than collateral damage in God's great plan. All the sufi love you show on here to members, i would have expected you to be the last person here to dismiss their lies as like that of flies.
Islam is submission to Allah's Will, not when we like it nor when it is expedient and also when it is not convenient. As a Muslim, I accepted this truth when I went from atheism to Islam. However, I think you lack understanding of what that means. If a Muslim sees a boulder coming that kills his family, that Muslim's job, despite this tragedy, is to accept Allah's Will. I have had tragedies in my life, but I have always striven to accept Allah's Will. I have accepted Allah's Will in my life all the times it's been inconvenient, when I didn't like it, and when it wasn't expedient. To expect that level of iman of Muslims who say they are Muslims is I don't think too much to ask because we're not supposed to be only Muslims by utterances but in character and actions.

Also, in case you missed the words of Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) the first time I posted them,they are: “If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’”

Finally, Muslims are in a bad situation because of myopic Muslims, which started with the Arab revolts against Ottoman Caliphate. I have enough knowledge of both history and current affairs to be able to tell you fairly that a fair majority of the problems that Muslims are facing are Muslims' own fault; they are not the fault of non-Muslims contrary to the rhetoric that is advanced by some Muslims; and I find it myopic to do so.

No it is not hypocritical of me at all. I never wanted trump to win but now I think it's better that he wins. I rather have a lunatic win then that evil she devil. I rather have this extremist win over that so he can make his america great again and kick all those american wanna be muslims out of here. Difference between him and your beloved she devil is that this clown will destroy his own house too and not just yours.
And like you then I have every right to wish for a person in the Oval Office who I think will do his/her best for America and Muslims and the world. I do not see my duty as a Muslim to sit back and watch the on-goings as a bystander but as a person and a Muslim who has a moral and civic duty to engage. I see voting as an act that is about a valid fiqh (legal) difference that allows Muslims to vote by "trusting Allah always but tying the camel" so-to-speak.

Search
11-09-2016, 05:48 AM

I'll tell you what I have not done. I have not dismissed the rape of the Muslimahs of the ummah. I have dismissed the tortured of the Muslims. I have not dismissed the oppression and murder of millions up on millions of Muslims as mere numbers and collateral damage. THAT is something you have done here on this very board.
Frankly, you don't know anything about me; and you don't know what I have dismissed and what I've not dismissed. I have not dismissed or said that that's collateral damage or that's acceptable. I have only called it to be submission to Allah's Will to accept what's happened and happening. I don't see anything wrong with that, and frankly your emotions betray you and they are your enemy and you will find them take you down a dark path if you haven't gone there already.

Fear Allah before you tell others to fear Allah, I at least feel remorse at the death of my brothers and sisters and anger towards the oppressor, not run to their office to vote for them and support them. So don't go telling me about being shame of my words. I don't have the time to waste here looking for those words you uttered on here.
I fear Allah; however, I do not fear your judgment of me, sir; frankly, your words and insinuations have been nothing more than insulting and betray your lack of empathy which you presume to have for deceased Muslims but cannot show for a live person to whom you're talking; I've already tolerated more than enough from you out of respect and empathy, not because I like your words, but because I respect you as a human being and empathize with your position. However, the fact that you cannot return the favor should indeed make you ashamed for your words. I do not wish to say any more on the subject because I feel it's digressing into an argument; and I have no wish to win it.

Peace.

islamirama
11-09-2016, 06:01 AM

Islam is submission to Allah's Will, not when we like it nor when it is expedient and also when it is not convenient. As a Muslim, I accepted this truth when I went from atheism to Islam. However, I think you lack understanding of what that means. If a Muslim sees a boulder coming that kills his family, that Muslim's job, despite this tragedy, is to accept Allah's Will. I have had tragedies in my life, but I have always striven to accept Allah's Will. I have accepted Allah's Will in my life all the times it's been inconvenient, when I didn't like it, and when it wasn't expedient. To expect that level of iman of Muslims who say they are Muslims is I don't think too much to ask because we're not supposed to be only Muslims by utterances but in character and actions.

Also, in case you missed the words of Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) the first time I posted them,they are: “If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry.’”
No one denies that. Whatever happens is the Qadr of Allah. THAT is not the issue here. The issue is you thinking just because it is the Qadr of Allah then it is ok to be indifferent to the death and suffering of the Muslims, and whatever they get is because they deserve it. That is the mentality of the enemies of Islam who are bombing us and you seem to be on the same wave length as them. But then again your sufi master hamza is of the same mindset, calling the kuffars dead as shaheed and the Muslims killed as non-shaheeds. So I guess i shouldn't expect much different from you as well. But still I'll leave this hadith here if it holds any water at all to you.

An-Nu’man ibn Basheer reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

Finally, Muslims are in a bad situation because of myopic Muslims, which started with the Arab revolts against Ottoman Caliphate. I have enough knowledge of both history and current affairs to be able to tell you fairly that a fair majority of the problems that Muslims are facing are Muslims' own fault; they are not the fault of non-Muslims contrary to the rhetoric that is advanced by some Muslims; and I find it myopic to do so.
Yes, i'm well aware of the treason of the traitorous arabs against the khalifah and the punishment they are getting now for their rebellion. Muslims are in the state they are because of traitors among them and their going away from the deen. But it's ironic that you put all blame on Muslims and free the non-Muslims of any fault, such rhetoric comes from the moderate muslims and those in love with their western masters and western lifestyle. Will you be able to spur that rhetoric to the millions of shaheed on Judgement, saying they deserved to die because it was their own fault?

And like you then I have every right to wish for a person in the Oval Office who I think will do his/her best for America and Muslims and the world. I do not see my duty as a Muslim to sit back and watch the on-goings as a bystander but as a person and a Muslim who has a moral and civic duty to engage. I see voting as an act that is about a valid fiqh (legal) difference that allows Muslims to vote by "trusting Allah always but tying the camel" so-to-speak.
I don't care if you vote or not. You fail in two ways by voting.

One is you support the kuffar system thinking they will help the Muslims while trying to hide behind "trust Allah but tie your camel". Did you forget the other hadith of stopping evil with your hand, if not then by your mouth and if not then at least detest it in your heart and THAT is the weakest of iman? I don't see anywhere in there saying go vote for the next murderer and oppressor of Muslims. You want to do your civic duty? Go to start petitions in international court for war crimes against these monsters instead.

The 2nd way you fail in your civic duty of voting is that like the masses, you are a sheep who thinks her bah bah will make a difference. There is no democracy here. Your votes means nothing. The electoral votes count, which have gone against what the majority have voted for in a state and made the opposite candidate win. The voting is just a fasad to keep you sheeps happy knowing that you are part of a "democratic" system where you can make a "difference" in your so called civic duty. Until you wake up and see the system for what it is, you will always be a blind sheep living in the matrix.

Serinity
11-09-2016, 06:09 AM
:salam: @Search

Do you vote for Hillary because you support her or out of necessity?

And Allah :swt: knows best.

islamirama
11-09-2016, 06:12 AM

Frankly, you don't know anything about me; and you don't know what I have dismissed and what I've not dismissed. I have not dismissed or said that that's collateral damage or that's acceptable. I have only called it to be submission to Allah's Will to accept what's happened and happening. I don't see anything wrong with that, and frankly your emotions betray you and they are your enemy and you will find them take you down a dark path if you haven't gone there already.
And by the same token you do not know anything about me. So let's not go there, it is you who is going down the dark path or already have gone and fail to realize it. You did call it a submission to the will of Allah, but in addition to that, you also dismissed their deaths without any empathy because you believe it is will of Allah (therefore it's ok they get slaughtered by the millions, who cares? )
I fear Allah; however, I do not fear your judgment of me, sir; frankly, your words and insinuations have been nothing more than insulting and betray your lack of empathy which you presume to have for deceased Muslims but cannot show for a live person to whom you're talking; I've already tolerated more than enough from you out of respect and empathy, not because I like your words, but because I respect you as a human being and empathize with your position. However, the fact that you cannot return the favor should indeed make you ashamed for your words. I do not wish to say any more on the subject because I feel it's digressing into an argument; and I have no wish to win it.
Ma'am let's not not get into a tirade here. I have made no insinuations against you , rather have stating your own position on the matter and how I happen to disagree with it strongly. Do not mistake my position and deposition on the matter as an attack of insult or lack of empathy towards you. That is your mistaken confusion. And i find it ironic that you would say you show empathy towards a living being when you dismiss it so easily against the dead. Even Prophet :saws1: stood up out of respect for the dead when a jew's funeral passed by. I do not know why you keep attempting me to feel shame for my words when it should be the other way around. I weep for my brothers and sisters slaughtered, not dismiss it because it's their own fault and deserve it and hide being it being part of Allah's plan.

*charisma*
11-09-2016, 08:11 AM
Good job guys.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.